Author Topic: NBA 09' The Inside  (Read 9038 times)

Re: NBA 09' The Inside
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Whats cool about the game is the progressive player thing, so you can make your guys in the life, then  play games with them, and get them all better after the life mode and enter a franchise with them.  Give you a chance to recreate the glory days and create the old high school starting five haha.  The life mode linked up with the franchise mode is cool, theres some great video on it here, www.stepinsidethelife.com
I heard a rumor that by next week we are going to be able to upload our players to show people online.  Have you heard of this yet?

Re: NBA 09' The Inside
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 01:17:57 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Whats cool about the game is the progressive player thing, so you can make your guys in the life, then  play games with them, and get them all better after the life mode and enter a franchise with them.  Give you a chance to recreate the glory days and create the old high school starting five haha.  The life mode linked up with the franchise mode is cool, theres some great video on it here, www.stepinsidethelife.com

They just came out with a feature on their website ^^^ that lets you make a poster of you posterizing your friends or other players!  I am going to post mine here when I am finished check it out.