Author Topic: Welcome to CelticsBlog Muzza!  (Read 2149 times)

Welcome to CelticsBlog Muzza!
« on: June 11, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Muzza,

We are pleased that you have decided to become a member of CelticsBlog and we hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Edgar
Moderador espaņol
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Re: Welcome to CelticsBlog Muzza!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

Offline Muzza

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
I am 36 years old and have followed the Celtics since I was 12. Very difficult to get games in Australia early on and had to use Pontel but with internet and pay TV am getting to watch more games.

My all time favourite players are Reggie Lewis and Rick Fox.

I am 100% diehard fan and have logged onto this site as a guest for years.

I love listening to CelticBlog podcasts-post game, especially after a loss as the guys are always postive and explain the reasons why we lost and why we will win the next, and so far they have not been wrong.

I have a question to other die hard fans. If we lose all 3 games in LA, do you think we can recover and win the next 2 at home?

I am not sure my heart is strong enough to get through that, especially waiting for game 6.

Keep up the good work.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I am 36 years old and have followed the Celtics since I was 12. Very difficult to get games in Australia early on and had to use Pontel but with internet and pay TV am getting to watch more games.

My all time favourite players are Reggie Lewis and Rick Fox.

I am 100% diehard fan and have logged onto this site as a guest for years.

I love listening to CelticBlog podcasts-post game, especially after a loss as the guys are always postive and explain the reasons why we lost and why we will win the next, and so far they have not been wrong.

I have a question to other die hard fans. If we lose all 3 games in LA, do you think we can recover and win the next 2 at home?

I am not sure my heart is strong enough to get through that, especially waiting for game 6.

Keep up the good work.

You lost me at Rick Fox. ;)
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Great to have you here.  We have a few other Aussies here, so hopefully y'all can bond.

I'd prefer not to go that route, but yes, I do.  I believe in this team (although I guarantee I'd be venting as much as anybody after Game 5).

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »

Offline Muzza

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
Rick Fox was our captain and gave his all to the Celtics during some bad times.

Plesae understand that Rick wanted to be a Celtic for life but was back stabbed by Rick Pitino.

Travis Knight, give me a break.