Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359497 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #975 on: February 25, 2016, 06:46:25 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Rick and Michonne getting busy.  about time.  wondering if this will play out as a new couple or just a hot moment.  talk about a post-zombie apocalypse power couple ;)

It does seem like this was brewing under the surface for a while.

That con-man dude is interesting. Can't wait to see where this leads.

« Reply #976 on: February 26, 2016, 10:11:41 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Rick and Michonne getting busy.  about time.  wondering if this will play out as a new couple or just a hot moment.  talk about a post-zombie apocalypse power couple ;)

It does seem like this was brewing under the surface for a while.

That con-man dude is interesting. Can't wait to see where this leads.
he does seem to have some unusual abilities.  hoping this storyline ends as well as it's starting out

« Reply #977 on: February 28, 2016, 10:03:09 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Rick's crew are now paid mercenaries.

Well then...

« Reply #978 on: February 28, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Well then...
better known as "skilled labor"  ;)

« Reply #979 on: February 28, 2016, 10:50:53 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

Well then...

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, I guess.

I mean, they did have nothing else to offer but that. With Alexandria starving, it's either kill the guys at Hilltop or do the mercenary work.

The things they need to do for crops and cows.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #980 on: February 28, 2016, 11:47:50 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
The show is deviating quite a bit from the comic now isn't it?

« Reply #981 on: March 06, 2016, 09:47:13 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
This is a pretty freaking dark episode...

« Reply #982 on: March 08, 2016, 10:33:17 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
just had to know that nothing good was going to come from Maggie insisting on going along and Carol insisting she stay with Maggie. 

figuring this will lead to one of Maggie, Carol or Glenn getting killed off before the end of this season.

« Reply #983 on: March 08, 2016, 10:46:44 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
just had to know that nothing good was going to come from Maggie insisting on going along and Carol insisting she stay with Maggie. 

figuring this will lead to one of Maggie, Carol or Glenn getting killed off before the end of this season.

What are the chances it will be Carol, and that would trigger Morgan to decide to kill again? Maybe? Maybe not?

I just don't see Glenn dying. I think he survived long enough, and too many close calls to die. 
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #984 on: March 08, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be

What are the chances it will be Carol, and that would trigger Morgan to decide to kill again? Maybe? Maybe not?

I just don't see Glenn dying. I think he survived long enough, and too many close calls to die.

After they treated Glenn's first "death", it'd be pretty dumb to come back a half season later and do it for real.   

Someone's definitely getting killed, though.  This is where I think they'll stray from the comic book again;  same method but different character (without delving into who).

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #985 on: March 08, 2016, 10:56:51 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
The Saviors in the building with the satellites have to be the heaviest sleepers ever. Glenn took so long to kill them once he was in the room.

Thought the episode was good. I get tired of the characters getting into trouble because they are too trusting of random people. This was the opposite direction, but unfortunately it's what they need to survive in the walking dead universe.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #986 on: March 08, 2016, 11:09:55 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

After they treated Glenn's first "death", it'd be pretty dumb to come back a half season later and do it for real.   

Someone's definitely getting killed, though.  This is where I think they'll stray from the comic book again;  same method but different character (without delving into who).
Not that I want any of those 3 to be killed but since they seem to the be the focus of this episode, I'm leaning towards thinking it's likely one of those 3 that bite it.  Could be that kid that's becoming Glenn's protege (name escapes me right now). 

agree on the heavy sleeper bit.  how does someone not wake up with light in the face from the door opening much less someone hovering over them that's not exactly being silent?

« Reply #987 on: March 08, 2016, 11:20:12 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be

Not that I want any of those 3 to be killed but since they seem to the be the focus of this episode, I'm leaning towards thinking it's likely one of those 3 that bite it.  Could be that kid that's becoming Glenn's protege (name escapes me right now). 

agree on the heavy sleeper bit.  how does someone not wake up with light in the face from the door opening much less someone hovering over them that's not exactly being silent?

Just don't kill Daryl & I'll be happy.

« Reply #988 on: March 08, 2016, 11:25:16 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

It wouldn't shock me.  [Guy who died in the comic] was arguably the most well-liked character in the comic at the time of his death.  Darryl might make sense to fill that role, especially since he's sort of taken a backseat this season.

I'm predicting Carol, though.  All that stuff about her being the "mother" of the group would be a huge emotional blow to Alexandria.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #989 on: March 08, 2016, 11:33:07 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be

It wouldn't shock me.  [Guy who died in the comic] was arguably the most well-liked character in the comic at the time of his death.  Darryl might make sense to fill that role, especially since he's sort of taken a backseat this season.

I'm predicting Carol, though.  All that stuff about her being the "mother" of the group would be a huge emotional blow to Alexandria.

Yeah, nothing would shock me.  I'd just be peeved if it was Daryl.