Author Topic: Intervention for Redz  (Read 17187 times)

Intervention for Redz
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Im concerned about the ever changing pictures,from crazy clowns to hott women no back to a clown.  is there an identity crisis that we should be aware of?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Re: Intervention for Redz
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:59:23 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Ill be back in a week. Add me on facebook
Im concerned about the ever changing pictures,from crazy clowns to hott women no back to a clown.  is there an identity crisis that we should be aware of?
Redz, Johnnyrondo and Cdif (or something like that) are trying to get TPs by posing as women. Is there any REAL women out there? PM me!

Courtesy of Reggies Ghost. Thank you!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Wait, I can get TPs for having a hot woman avatar?

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
Wait, I can get TPs for having a hot woman avatar?
;D. Megan fox is takin so I guess you could use Angie

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
RayRay4MVP,Redz, Johnnyrondo and Cdif (or something like that) are trying to get TPs by posing as cute women. Is there any REAL women out there? PM me!

fixed 8)

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Redz, Johnnyrondo and Cdif (or something like that) are trying to get TPs by posing as women. Is there any REAL women out there? PM me!

All is well...I changed to a Magic Pom Pom waving Teddy Bear during the Finals in an ill fated attempt to help take down the dastardly Ko-beotches...The girly avatar just wasn't working for me like the other young whippersnappers...I will have to stick with bad puns and silly pictures for my TP rations.

I do like the new Captain Spaulding caricature though.
Yup

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 03:04:40 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
So ray ray are we supposed to believe thats actually you and you arent just trying to get TP's?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
RayRay4MVP,Redz, Johnnyrondo and Cdif (or something like that) are trying to get TPs by posing as cute women. Is there any REAL women out there? PM me!

fixed 8)
johnnyrondo is sexist towards real women like myself. he believes that women cant be real celtics fans. like it or not its me.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
So ray ray are we supposed to believe thats actually you and you arent just trying to get TP's?
So how do I prove it?

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
as I've explained countless times... one of the major rules of the internet is that there are no such thing as girls on the internet.  If you remember that simple fact, it will save you a lot of trouble and help save you from a variety of scams... such as Nigerian craiglisters posing as seductive enchantresses, clever ad campaigns for internet dating sites embedded within facebook accounts, fake popup chat windows from hot blondes luring you into a creditcard webcam hell, and jolly fat Celtic fans using bushleague tactics for tp's...

No girls on the interwebs, folks.  Remember it.  

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Nah you dont have to prove it,but I just want you to know I currently have a dinosaur picture to try to get TP's from all of the kinky folks on this site....

;) You know who you are

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 03:08:55 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245

fixed 8)
johnnyrondo is sexist towards real women like myself. he believes that women cant be real celtics fans. like it or not its me.

"he doth protest too much"

Thanks for the personal attack. I know plenty of women who are real Celtics fans. Some of them are even on this blog. They don't pretend to be cute girls off the internet though. My favorite was when you had "me" listed under your picture.

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 03:09:29 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
as I've explained countless times... one of the major rules of the internet is that there are no such thing as girls on the internet.  If you remember that simple fact, it will save you a lot of trouble and help save you from a variety of scams... such as Nigerian craiglisters posing as seductive enchantresses, clever ad campaigns for internet dating sites embedded within facebook accounts, fake popup chat windows from hot blondes luring you into a creditcard webcam hell, and jolly fat Celtic fans using bushleague tactics for tp's...

No girls on the interwebs, folks.  Remember it.  
About a year ago a friend of mine fell for a Nigerian prince, and lost all her money.

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
So how do I prove it?

Well maybe you could post a picture of you in front of your screen with this thread in its background. :)

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
Nah you dont have to prove it,but I just want you to know I currently have a dinosaur picture to try to get TP's from all of the kinky folks on this site....

;) You know who you are
Dino pic is cool. TP.