Author Topic: heat game  (Read 1712 times)

heat game
« on: February 11, 2024, 01:27:37 PM »

Offline afrascione

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 4
i hope the laker game is still in the minds of our guys. national TV and no jimmy butler. should be at least a 20 point win.

Re: heat game
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 01:33:32 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
Are people going to continue talking about the Lakers game going into April? It was a terrible game and a huge letdown, I get it. Every single team has a few of those games in an 82-game season. They've won 3 in a row since. There've also been a handful of times the Celtics play without a lot of their own guys and still win btw. 
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 01:51:50 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Are people going to continue talking about the Lakers game going into April? It was a terrible game and a huge letdown, I get it. Every single team has a few of those games in an 82-game season. They've won 3 in a row since. There've also been a handful of times the Celtics play without a lot of their own guys and still win btw.

We'll be talking about this Faker loss 10 years later  :police:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 04:12:50 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325

Losses to the Lakers can never be forgotten.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:25:16 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Maybe longer .

I’m bitter

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 09:50:22 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Maybe longer .

I’m bitter

That whole game was a blur.  Lebron and AD in their weird outfits.  The Lakers in their oddball city uniforms.  None of it seemed right.
Yup

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 09:56:35 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
The losses are memorable to us this season because there have been few of them...three of those losses came in OT, four by 3 or fewer points, and only four by double digits. The Faker loss was by none of those...it was a 9 point loss. AND it was to the hated Fakers...I guess that's what makes it more memorable than most...I'm sure we will still be flagellating the team for it in 2034  :police:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 12:06:40 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999
The losses are memorable to us this season because there have been few of them...three of those losses came in OT, four by 3 or fewer points, and only four by double digits. The Faker loss was by none of those...it was a 9 point loss. AND it was to the hated Fakers...I guess that's what makes it more memorable than most...I'm sure we will still be flagellating the team for it in 2034  :police:

Last time the Celtics won the championship they swept the Lakers that same season. History of that needs to repeat itself!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)