Author Topic: Rondo  (Read 1651 times)

Rondo
« on: January 11, 2020, 08:49:06 PM »

Offline pp34isthe1

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
Rondo has been having a great season and is currently channeling his hate of CP3 into a great game.

As much as I dislike the Lakers, the team is fun to watch and the roster construction actually ended up being terrific. They do not need anything.

Would you want to see Rondo get his 2nd ring even if it’s with the Lakers? He may not start but come playoff time he will be playing at the end of the game.

Re: Rondo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 09:18:37 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Rondo has been having a great season and is currently channeling his hate of CP3 into a great game.

As much as I dislike the Lakers, the team is fun to watch and the roster construction actually ended up being terrific. They do not need anything.

Would you want to see Rondo get his 2nd ring even if it’s with the Lakers? He may not start but come playoff time he will be playing at the end of the game.
no. and you are evil to even entertain the idea of having the lakers win the championship.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 09:26:57 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I want nothing but failure for Rondo as long as he dons that jersey, especially alongside LeBron.

And I am one of his biggest fans.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106

I want them to lose the conference semifinals in game seven with a last second 4 bounce of the rim shot from Kawhi

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

I want them to lose the conference semifinals in game seven with a last second 4 bounce of the rim shot from Kawhi
Wouldn’t mind them getting swept by the 8 seed.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 06:45:21 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I'd like to see Rondo get another ring but I don't care much about him in a 20mpg role. I'd be rooting for him more if he was still starting and playing 30-33mpg. He is a passenger on that team. Not driving it.

It is disappointing to see him coast through his final years in the league. He has a lot more to offer than he is actually giving.

Still ... despite that, I still love him. Go Rondo!