Author Topic: Mo Bamba  (Read 3103 times)

Re: Mo Bamba
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2022, 09:50:34 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
We would be very lucky if nobody was willing to spend their MLE on Bamba and he came here on the minimum. That’s a great opportunity for him considering Timelord’s injury history, and it would be interesting to see if he pulls it all together.

He already re-upped in Orlando.  Two years, $21 million.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2022, 10:01:20 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
We would be very lucky if nobody was willing to spend their MLE on Bamba and he came here on the minimum. That’s a great opportunity for him considering Timelord’s injury history, and it would be interesting to see if he pulls it all together.

Orlando has 4 Centers Carter,Bol Bol,Bamba and Wagner and 3 Pf's Issac,Okeke, and Banchero, it would be nice if they'd give us one of them.

I think Carter would fit great here, send a few picks fits in the TPE.

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2022, 10:08:09 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237

Orlando has 4 Centers Carter,Bol Bol,Bamba and Wagner and 3 Pf's Issac,Okeke, and Banchero, it would be nice if they'd give us one of them.

WCJ could be the eventual Al replacement. I can’t imagine ownership willing to do this though?

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2022, 10:47:55 PM »

Offline tonydelk

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 467

WCJ could be the eventual Al replacement. I can’t imagine ownership willing to do this though?

I would love WCJ on this team.  I hope the team is willing to take on another player in the TPE for now and the future with Al's money coming off the books after next year.  It's 1 year of a hefty tax to win it all and to secure a young player for the future.

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2022, 01:16:19 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742

I imagine Carter is the one they'd want to keep. That's why I'm surprised they resigned Bamba.

Maybe they just didn't want to lose the asset and will flip him for, like, a 2nd rounder during the season.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2022, 02:44:06 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402

I imagine Carter is the one they'd want to keep. That's why I'm surprised they resigned Bamba.

Maybe they just didn't want to lose the asset and will flip him for, like, a 2nd rounder during the season.

I think Orlando has a policy of talent acquisition, let them compete against each other and see who survives.

They have no real plan other than that. No grand design.

Just acquisition, chaos and whoever is left standing at the end is the guy they try to build around.

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2022, 02:51:08 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501

I think Orlando has a policy of talent acquisition, let them compete against each other and see who survives.

They have no real plan other than that. No grand design.

Just acquisition, chaos and whoever is left standing at the end is the guy they try to build around.
ORL front office has been clueless for a long time. They have a thing for building unbalanced rosters.