Author Topic: Celtics (20-21) at Pacers (15-26) Game #42 12/12/22  (Read 15792 times)

Re: Celtics (20-21) at Pacers (15-26) Game #42 12/12/22
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2022, 11:21:16 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
GLad to hear Schroeder played well.

When I tuned in it was the second half of the second quarter, and the team was hella stagnating. Pacers were sagging off everyone to try to slow the Jays down. Stopped watching after the 2nd (because it's Thursday morning where I live and I had to work :( )

At least Schroeder will be a good stopgap this year I guess.

He was bad in the first half and then started scoring in the second. Still a bunch of bad plays but the shots were falling and that really helped the team.

Ok good (or bad from a team success standpoint)...I thought I was losing it...Trick or treat Schroeder...

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2022, 12:57:25 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
I think JB's gonna have a long career. His game's so crafty.

sell high…
only on this site would someone be proposing a trade of an all-star who's been playing on another level for awhile.   ::)

They just baiting. Ignore it.

I think just kidding.

Fair enough.

I'm not. I think you listen for Ja Morant, Jokovic, Giannis...
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2022, 01:20:59 AM »

Kiorrik

I think JB's gonna have a long career. His game's so crafty.

sell high…
only on this site would someone be proposing a trade of an all-star who's been playing on another level for awhile.   ::)

They just baiting. Ignore it.

I think just kidding.

Fair enough.

I'm not. I think you listen for Ja Morant, Jokovic, Giannis...

Hahaha yeah

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2022, 08:50:24 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
GLad to hear Schroeder played well.

When I tuned in it was the second half of the second quarter, and the team was hella stagnating. Pacers were sagging off everyone to try to slow the Jays down. Stopped watching after the 2nd (because it's Thursday morning where I live and I had to work :( )

At least Schroeder will be a good stopgap this year I guess.

He was bad in the first half and then started scoring in the second. Still a bunch of bad plays but the shots were falling and that really helped the team.

Ok good (or bad from a team success standpoint)...I thought I was losing it...Trick or treat Schroeder...
Hey pokeKC, that's a good nickname for him, lol. You tuned in during the worst part of the game when they coughed up the ball like 4 times in a row.  It seems that Schroder (but not only him) is still not crisp on the defensive rotations and takes some unnecessary chances on that side of the ball, and can get burned by a decent shooter. All that said, I am really glad to have the 'Schroder rental' for situations exactly like last night with Smart out and PP just coming off H&S protocol, especially if he can hit his shot as he did. He hit 2 big threes in a row in the 3rd quarter that gave the C's some separation.  I'm no longer feeling a need to trade him and if he goes elsewhere in the off-season, so be it.