Author Topic: Celtics (16-16) at Bucks (21-13) Game #33 12/25/21  (Read 16930 times)

Re: Celtics (16-16) at Bucks (21-13) Game #33 12/25/21
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2021, 03:45:00 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
This team needs a good PG who plays with pace desperately.

I agree. I also think that Payton Pritchard has the ability to handle more point guard responsibilities.  Critics exaggerate his defensive issues. He actually has acquitted himself well over the last few games on the defensive end.  He is also a very capable ball handler; a wiz, really. What he lacks in explosiveness is more than made up by skill and guile.  His 3 point shooting prowess is a supreme bonus.  If Peyton was spearheading our offense the last few minutes of yesterday's game, I think the result would have been different.  Ime should give him more responsibility (along with Smart) to enforce the offensive sets, especially in the end of games.

I thought Lonzo Ball would have been a better fit with Tatum , Rob, and Jaylen…..than Smart and Schroder .     Oh well ….it was just my non professional opinion .

« Reply #301 on: December 26, 2021, 04:34:07 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Meh, this team just underperforms on Christmas matchups often and lose more often than win.

Fixed.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #302 on: December 26, 2021, 04:59:44 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479
This team needs a good PG who plays with pace desperately.

I agree. I also think that Payton Pritchard has the ability to handle more point guard responsibilities.  Critics exaggerate his defensive issues. He actually has acquitted himself well over the last few games on the defensive end.  He is also a very capable ball handler; a wiz, really. What he lacks in explosiveness is more than made up by skill and guile.  His 3 point shooting prowess is a supreme bonus.  If Peyton was spearheading our offense the last few minutes of yesterday's game, I think the result would have been different.  Ime should give him more responsibility (along with Smart) to enforce the offensive sets, especially in the end of games.

I thought Lonzo Ball would have been a better fit with Tatum , Rob, and Jaylen…..than Smart and Schroder .     Oh well ….it was just my non professional opinion .

I know it is a little bit hindsight, but I was hoping that we could have grabbed Ball as well.  There were a lot of reasons why that was almost impossible due to the salary cap rules, but I agree with you. 

« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2021, 09:25:38 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Up by 13 with 5:28 to go, the Bucks outscored the Cs in a 21 to 4 run as the Cs choked on both sides of the ball down the stretch.

Meanwhile on the Bucks Reddit they are saying it was a great comeback from the Bucks powered by an unstoppable Giannis  :angel:

Two sides to every collapse and comeback  ;D
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D