Author Topic: You know you've been spending too much time on Celticsblog when...  (Read 400747 times)

Re: You know you've been spending too much time on Celticsblog when...
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
when you got a 40oz holder on the side of your pc~

« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I had a dream about Celticsblog once. Really weird.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2008, 09:45:10 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

I'm sure you could have one of these customized for 40's Bass

Yup

« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
hey my brotha~

not a bad idea~

im gonna call ron popeal and see if we can come up wit a lil sumthin sumthin~

I'm sure you could have one of these customized for 40's Bass

« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
when you imagine people really look like their avatars... I swear if I meet Roy and he's not a Hackman lookalike, it'll be like when I found out the truth about Santa...

and of course I think Redz must look like the insane clown from The Devils Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses

and Bass..is that really a pic of you? if its not, I'd be even more dissapointed if I went out to Cali and saw a dude that looked like that with a 40 in his hand and was like, whatup Bass, and he's like who...that'd be sad

When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
I swear if I meet Roy and he's not a Hackman lookalike, it'll be like when I found out the truth about Santa...

Haha.  I'm probably closer to Hackman than Robert Redford, if that makes you feel any better.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
that me brotha braids and bass....i'll put one up of me holdin 40oz

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
when you imagine people really look like their avatars... I swear if I meet Roy and he's not a Hackman lookalike, it'll be like when I found out the truth about Santa...

and of course I think Redz must look like the insane clown from The Devils Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses

and Bass..is that really a pic of you? if its not, I'd be even more dissapointed if I went out to Cali and saw a dude that looked like that with a 40 in his hand and was like, whatup Bass, and he's like who...that'd be sad

Honestly, I don't think that's a picture of Bassthumper. The guy in the photo is African-American and I've always pictured Bass as being this 54 year old, bald, geeky, computer nerd of a white guy from the valley who drives a Volvo. ;) :D ;D

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2008, 10:27:16 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell

Honestly, I don't think that's a picture of Bassthumper. The guy in the photo is African-American and I've always pictured Bass as being this 54 year old, bald, geeky, computer nerd of a white guy from the valley who drives a Volvo. ;) :D ;D

what u talkin bout willis...?

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker

well don't even get me started on what I think you look like based on your av nick  :)

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
lol
u get tps from me because of this laugh nick and bass

BTW

You know you've been spending too much time on Celticsblog when...

U ban 4 laker trolls a day...oh well to be honest that doesnt takes much time
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

well don't even get me started on what I think you look like based on your av nick  :)
Actually my dog is a lot cuter than I am.

« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Outstanding stuff Nick and Bass!  TPs for the chuckles!

And for the record I am not an evil clown...I'm really just a sports fan who likes to listen to music
Yup

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
....when your internal clock runs on 90 second intervals