Author Topic: Did something change with Forum passwords?  (Read 2994 times)

Did something change with Forum passwords?
« on: March 15, 2014, 12:23:24 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
For the first time ever, I just had significant trouble logging into this forum.  Pretty sure I didn't just suddenly go brain dead and forget my password.  Did something change?

In the event others are struggling to log in as well...

I was finally able to do it by using the password reset function (it has to be over 8 characters long)... and making sure my login was case sensitive.    My ipad had my username stored as "larbrd33".   I had to actually type LarBrd33 in order to finally get in... or maybe it was a coincidence.  Not sure. 

Re: Did something change with Forum passwords?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:12:45 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'm not aware of any changes that were made, but I'm curious if other folks are having similar problems.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Did something change with Forum passwords
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 11:06:41 AM »

Offline R19Pa

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
i love this forum  even though its not as hyped as NT and SC but this forum is way better

Re: Did something change with Forum passwords?
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 11:25:27 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
For the first time ever, I just had significant trouble logging into this forum.  Pretty sure I didn't just suddenly go brain dead and forget my password.  Did something change?

In the event others are struggling to log in as well...

I was finally able to do it by using the password reset function (it has to be over 8 characters long)... and making sure my login was case sensitive.    My ipad had my username stored as "larbrd33".   I had to actually type LarBrd33 in order to finally get in... or maybe it was a coincidence.  Not sure.

I have had issues signing into SBNation the past two days but I figured since I don't do it often, I am messing up the password.