Author Topic: The Can't we all just get along Thread  (Read 3371 times)

The Can't we all just get along Thread
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I've seen a lot of stuff on here lately about people complaining about the current events threads and how Mods are tough on them for no particular reason.

I'd just like to say I appreciate everyone who contributes to this fantastic blog. And a big Tp to anyone that says something positive about anything Celtics Blog related.

I love all you guys and Gal's even if we don't agree! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all Y'all!

Re: The Can't we all just get along Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:41:34 PM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
This is nothing but a ploy for cheap TPs.

Well done. Here's a TP.   ;D
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 06:43:36 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
No, getting along is boring.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 06:58:55 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
peace be with you, Living Legend.  TP

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 07:04:57 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
"I'm just here for my TP"...  :laugh:

In all seriousness though, whether it's after winning a game or raging at the team's performance, or certain players (like Zeller lol), it's always enjoyable posting on this blog and forum with other passionate fans  ;)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 07:10:59 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
Peace KG.  I'm with you.  I don't know if that's possible though.  I've tried.  People are always going to look for the worst I feel.  I'm starting to think I deserve better. I don't really care when people have differing opinions and don't like certain things.   I can respect that but when people want to look for things that aren't even there  I don't know. I used to be much more positive about people on the internet but people can be pretty absurd sometimes.  At least I can still laugh about it.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 07:13:10 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Tp's to everyone except Loose Cannon for being negative. Just kidding he gets one too. Next round is on me. Walker your buying this round.

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 07:56:03 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2523
Peace KG.  I'm with you.  I don't know if that's possible though.  I've tried.  People are always going to look for the worst I feel.  I'm starting to think I deserve better. I don't really care when people have differing opinions and don't like certain things.   I can respect that but when people want to look for things that aren't even there  I don't know. I used to be much more positive about people on the internet but people can be pretty absurd sometimes.  At least I can still laugh about it.

Walker -- other than some recent posts that are a little hard to understand, your posts usually provide a great deal to the forum -- your basketball opinions are interesting and a good read.  Thanks for contributing to the blog.

KG -- thanks for the positive message.  I don't mean to get all group-hug, but I think this blog is a great demonstration that even with political, religious, social, age (and other) differences, we can interact respectfully and also can find common ground (with C's if nothing else).  Cblog represents what America is about -- just like the Karate Kid and his first girlfriend -- "different, yet same."

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I put on my 60's bandanna,   Climbed in a beatnik VW bus ,  put on " Blowing in the Wind" on the 8 track player.  ......rolled one

All the same ....well...I still hate the Lakers  :D

TP.  For a thoughtful thread
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 08:27:33 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
It's really no big deal.  I enjoy most of the posts here because people are usually pretty good and help give different perspective.  I've dealt with assumptions on other boards where people are very immature.  Been on the internet too long lol.  Misunderstandings suck over the internet and no its not me sometimes.  This board is pretty good.  I've been on other boards where people attack regardless of what you say. People can be really cruel too sometimes. It's just the internet.  But misunderstandings that way something is lost is all. Dealing with people like that gets to you after a while.

Thanks for the good words though.  SAme to you.   Merry Christmas to everyone.

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 08:05:25 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
peace be with you, Living Legend.  TP

And I love this. Peace be with your posts.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 08:07:06 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Walker -- other than some recent posts that are a little hard to understand, your posts usually provide a great deal to the forum -- your basketball opinions are interesting and a good read.  Thanks for contributing to the blog.

KG -- thanks for the positive message.  I don't mean to get all group-hug, but I think this blog is a great demonstration that even with political, religious, social, age (and other) differences, we can interact respectfully and also can find common ground (with C's if nothing else).  Cblog represents what America is about -- just like the Karate Kid and his first girlfriend -- "different, yet same."

Tp NG. Amen.

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 08:14:30 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
No!

Attica! Attica! Attica! Attica! Attica! Attica!
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 08:17:49 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Always with the relaxed, no drama attitude KGLL. Nice idea for a thread and I hope we can all live in harmony here at CB!  :D