Author Topic: celtics tattoo  (Read 19239 times)

celtics tattoo
« on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:24 PM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 54
I am looking to get a celtics tattoo and was thinking of just getting the celtics symbol but i was hoping someone either had a better one already or a good idea. I have some ideas in mind something involving taking out the lakers would be great.

So im just looking for some ideas that i can print out. TP's for any ideas and thanks in advance.

Re: celtics tattoo
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

Offline The4Time2Doctor0

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 18

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »

Offline cons

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
my brother already had the celtics leprechaun on his leg, then after they won it he had "ubuntu" and "17" written down the side next to it.

i would've done it myself, but my wife says she'd divorce me. :)

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 07:19:07 PM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
my brother already had the celtics leprechaun on his leg, then after they won it he had "ubuntu" and "17" written down the side next to it.

i would've done it myself, but my wife says she'd divorce me. :)
haha thats good. I would love something about champions and also have lakers in their because it makes it that much better. If i had any artistic ability i would try to give an idea but i have less than none

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
Ok just two ideas if anyone isnt motivated to make something would be rewarded with many TP's. I was thinking the leprechaun with a sword with the lakers symbol on it. Or Red smoking a cigar and the smoke has the number 17 in it and something with 2008. Or any other creative things someone may make.

Thanks again

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 08:29:47 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
how bout Red putting his Cigar out into the lakers logo (and you could still do the smoldering smoke showing 17 if you wanted)

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 09:21:13 PM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
how bout Red putting his Cigar out into the lakers logo (and you could still do the smoldering smoke showing 17 if you wanted)
TP for that. That would be so awesome if i could actually get a picture so i could bring it to someone to make it.

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »

Offline cons

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
 you could bring back the classic "I Hate LA" like the 80's T-shirts had.
(in case you don't know what i'm talking about - find clips from good will hunting, casey affleck's wearing one in it.)
 i kept hoping they'd re-issue those, but it's probably not PC these days.

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:52 AM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
TP for that. That would be so awesome if i could actually get a picture so i could bring it to someone to make it.

If I were at all talented, I would draw it for you.  I cant help you.

What I would suggest, find a good tattoo artist, explain to them what you want and bring in various pointers (lakers logo, red, etc...).  It is my belief if that some of them will draw it up for you and then you can make comments, etc...

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 01:16:58 AM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18

Need I say more?

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 05:26:35 AM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45
This topic has come up a few times

More and more proof that maybe the people who already have them aren't lunatics, and maybe we ARE the mainstream and the people who don't have them yet...that's for THEM to decide but it's not OUR issue at all

Once again. Here's mine,

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
This topic has come up a few times

More and more proof that maybe the people who already have them aren't lunatics, and maybe we ARE the mainstream and the people who don't have them yet...that's for THEM to decide but it's not OUR issue at all

Once again. Here's mine,

thats a pretty sick tattoo. I might just have to bring the pictures to the tattoo place but i was thinking it might be better with a celtics fan drawing it and with me being in north carolina thatd be unlikely.

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 01:17:02 PM »

Offline DinoRadjaLives

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
Adam -  I actually started the last thread on a Celtics tattoo. I have decided to do with the championship banner with the awards in the celtics font that says "faith rewarded". The tattoo will remind me of how I essentially lived the celtics saga since I came to the US in 84. Good luck to ya.
"The Boston Celtics are not a basketball team, they are a way of life" - Red Auerbach

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 01:56:16 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
here is mine (not a great photo, as it was with my camera phone)

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 02:11:02 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
here is mine (not a great photo, as it was with my camera phone)

That's good enough, dark_lord  ;)
TP!