Author Topic: 2nd Round Game 6 Celtics @ Cavs 5/16 8:00 PM ESPN, CSN HD  (Read 93603 times)

Re: 2nd Round Game 6 Celtics @ Cavs 5/16 8:00 PM ESPN, CSN HD
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
I know it's unbelievable but Gary Tanguay just made sense. he said you get a different feeling coming out of this game than the 1st 2 in Cleveland.

The c's played well enough to win. a few shots fall or somewhat fairly called game and the C's could have won. C's win easily on Sunday.

the "big 3" (cough...cough) faded down the stretch, which is typical of their careers.

good for tanguay...woulda, coulda, shoulda.  nice.  ::)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
I know it's unbelievable but Gary Tanguay just made sense. he said you get a different feeling coming out of this game than the 1st 2 in Cleveland.

The c's played well enough to win. a few shots fall or somewhat fairly called game and the C's could have won. C's win easily on Sunday.

the "big 3" (cough...cough) faded down the stretch, which is typical of their careers.

This reponse from you? Typical.  ;)

« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2008, 11:31:39 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
With all the finger pointing going on tonight after a heartbreaking loss (worst charging call I've ever seen...), I can't believe I haven't heard much about BIG BABY completely killing us tonight!  Why was he in there?

I've been a Doc supporter through and through, but as bad as the refs were tonight, Doc was worse.  *pulls hair out*

No wonder the Celtics charge you waaay in advance for season tickets.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.

so the 69 points this team scored gives you the warm fuzzies?  please, they got killed tonight.  when you're getting creamed it takes a lot of energy to come back...they had nothing left down the stretch, and KG did his usual missed bunny shot and turnover in the last minute of play.

sorry my "typical" response offends you... ;)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429

so the 69 points this team scored gives you the warm fuzzies?  please, they got killed tonight.  when you're getting creamed it takes a lot of energy to come back...they had nothing left down the stretch, and KG did his usual missed bunny shot and turnover in the last minute of play.

sorry my "typical" response offends you... ;)

I am with you, Andy.  It amazes me that the way this team is playing on the road can be defended, but to each his/her own.  69 points from a team with three "superstars."  That is truly unfathomable.  And, thank God Doc came out of his coma tonight and played Eddie or they might not have scored 60 points.

« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
Did anyone see that stat on ESPN?

LeBron James was responsible for 50 points last night. 32 points, and 18 points he set up with his passing (6 dimes, 2 were threes, 4 FTs). That's impressive.

Celtics only scored 69 points. Bron was responsible 50.

He also had a game high 12 rebounds. Great defense too.

« Reply #366 on: May 17, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
....kobe and james are not on that "we not me" wagon...they play they game to the fullest...one of our best 3 gotta bring the pain....jordan was not on the wagon...bird rode that wagon for awhile during a game but at the same time he knew when to get off and do what he had to do..thats why kobe mvp..