Author Topic: Bucks (10-4) at Celtics (11-3) Game #15 11/22/23  (Read 15773 times)

Re: Bucks (10-4) at Celtics (11-3) Game #15 11/22/23
« Reply #495 on: November 23, 2023, 11:07:51 AM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 540
Thing with the media excuses for Milwaukee

1. Giannis has always struggled against Boston. They just defend him well. If you put him in the half court he's pretty guardable.

2. Milwaukee s defense isn't going to get much better. It's a personnel problem. Their guards aren't going to suddenly become good defenders. I laugh at bucks fans now looking to Jae Crowder as their secret weapon. Meanwhile we can throw white/Jrue/brown at Dame.

3. kris Middleton isn't suddenly going to be a 20ppg scorer. He hasn't been that since his injury nearly 2 years ago. Wasn't that last season. The idea that he will somehow suddenly go back to his all-star ways is just not based on reality. Plenty of players have had injuries and never returned to their pre-injury selves. See Gordon Hayward.

Celtics are a better team. Just need to get out of this habit of playing slow and playing not to lose.

I mean you can burn 24 seconds running a set and passing the ball around just as likely as dribbling for 24 seconds and shooting a step back 3
100% agree with this. Where was the Middleton who used to wreck us on a regular basis? Not that I miss that, lol.

« Reply #496 on: November 23, 2023, 11:16:56 AM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 540
Regarding the game we were 60% from 3 pt range at one point in the first half and Milwaukee was I think below 25%. They built the appropriate lead. 2nd half they went cold and Milwaukee caught up - with some help from the refs as others here have pointed out.

My big takeaways were that the C's played well, save for Holiday. Tatum was terrific attacking the basket but cold from 3. Milwaukee has serious problems guarding them and that's probably the key issue when these teams meet in the future. Lopez played very well or the game wasn't as close as it wound up being.

Love how Giannis takes 12 seconds at the FT line and it's never called. Why have the rule if you're not going to enforce it? 

« Reply #497 on: November 23, 2023, 12:10:58 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3178
Regarding the game we were 60% from 3 pt range at one point in the first half and Milwaukee was I think below 25%. They built the appropriate lead. 2nd half they went cold and Milwaukee caught up - with some help from the refs as others here have pointed out.

My big takeaways were that the C's played well, save for Holiday. Tatum was terrific attacking the basket but cold from 3. Milwaukee has serious problems guarding them and that's probably the key issue when these teams meet in the future. Lopez played very well or the game wasn't as close as it wound up being.

Love how Giannis takes 12 seconds at the FT line and it's never called. Why have the rule if you're not going to enforce it?

What happen to the 3 second rule? Is it still a rule?