Author Topic: Trade Madness - Refreshing every 3 minutes  (Read 8302 times)

Re: Trade Madness - Refreshing every 3 minutes
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 04:41:27 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3178
BTW - what is refreshing every 3 minutes????

Anyway my 2 cents worth. Here I am again constantly refreshing and going to weei, rotoworld, espn - any site I can find. I am going to these stupid cryptic tweets to try to get more info and just like last year nothing is happening. I see myself doing this for another day and a half and just at the deadline when nothing happens I will wait a little longer to see if the NBA is just sorting out the details to make sure it works and guess what - nothing happens and I have wasted days and days waiting for something great. I think I need professional help.

Me too! I need a large hamster wheel in front of my computer and a ****! This is nerve racking...

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 04:50:24 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Sauces tell me that Lebron is willing to go to the Celtics if we swing a deal for PJ tucker. The loss of love was too much for him, now that he does not have a whipping boy.

In other news, Kyrie is debating retiring to take up his life long passion of proving the Earth is actually flat.

This I actually believe.

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 05:10:50 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 977
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
BTW - what is refreshing every 3 minutes????

Anyway my 2 cents worth. Here I am again constantly refreshing and going to weei, rotoworld, espn - any site I can find. I am going to these stupid cryptic tweets to try to get more info and just like last year nothing is happening. I see myself doing this for another day and a half and just at the deadline when nothing happens I will wait a little longer to see if the NBA is just sorting out the details to make sure it works and guess what - nothing happens and I have wasted days and days waiting for something great. I think I need professional help.
I'm gonna sit right here, refreshing constantly.  no twitter, weei, rotoworld, espn, realgm or anything.  I trust my CB mates to post the deal as soon as it happens.   ;)