Author Topic: 1,000 Tommy Points  (Read 308881 times)

Re: 1,000 Tommy Points
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Feeling Exclusive nick :)

Good Job man thanks for all your great contributions here

Whos tha man
tha boxer man is tha man

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Congrats Nick on 2K.

« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2009, 07:02:13 AM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
Congratulations, nickagneta.

Well deserved.
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »

Kiorrik

Nickadoodledoo! Well done dood! :D

« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Just want to thank everyone for the kind words and great picture, easily one of my favs, Edgar. So now I belong to a club of three, the 2K Klub. Me, Redz and Roy. I'm truly humbled to think that people think enough of what I have to say to go out of their way to give me Tommy Points and put me in the same company as two outstanding staff members here at Celticsblog like Redz and Roy. Truly humbled.

I can't wait for Edgar, wdleehi, Donoghus, IndeedProceed and FLCeltsFan to reach this milestone as all of them probably should already have been in this Klub long, long ago.

You see, I'm just a member here. I come, I write, I read, I start some posts, I begin a poll or two and that's it. But Roy, Edgar, Redz, Chris, Fafnir, Steve, Dons, IP, FL and of course, the one and only Jeff Clark are the guys that make this place go. They are the ones behind the scenes doing the writing and research and linking and entertaining and updating and monitoring of this site that makes it what it is.

They are the ones that should be getting Tommy Points every day from every one of us, not because of what they contribute in posting in the forums(which is significant), but because of the unheralded and non compensated work they do behind the scenes to make Celticsblog the best sports blogging site in the history of the internet. The are truly excellent examples of what Tommy Heinsohn's Tommy Point is all about.

Tommy gives out and created the Tommy Point for going above and beyond what is normally expected out of a player or person. Is there any doubt that Jeff and the staff do that day in and day out for nothing more than our enjoyment? Is there any doubt that this is exactly what Tommy Heinsohn is talking about when it comes to the Tommy Point?

I am truly humbled. These are the guys and gal that deserve to be in a 2K Klub, not me. They are the ones we should be rewarding with TPs for what they do here.

All I do is give opinions and post some thoughts. That people think enough of that to put me in the company of such great Celticsblog staffers amazes me and I want to thank each and every person who ever gave me a TP. You are all too kind.

« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2009, 09:57:42 AM »

Kiorrik

Just want to thank everyone for the kind words and great picture, easily one of my favs, Edgar. So now I belong to a club of three, the 2K Klub. Me, Redz and Roy. I'm truly humbled to think that people think enough of what I have to say to go out of their way to give me Tommy Points and put me in the same company as two outstanding staff members here at Celticsblog like Redz and Roy. Truly humbled.

I can't wait for Edgar, wdleehi, Donoghus, IndeedProceed and FLCeltsFan to reach this milestone as all of them probably should already have been in this Klub long, long ago.

You see, I'm just a member here. I come, I write, I read, I start some posts, I begin a poll or two and that's it. But Roy, Edgar, Redz, Chris, Fafnir, Steve, Dons, IP, FL and of course, the one and only Jeff Clark are the guys that make this place go. They are the ones behind the scenes doing the writing and research and linking and entertaining and updating and monitoring of this site that makes it what it is.

They are the ones that should be getting Tommy Points every day from every one of us, not because of what they contribute in posting in the forums(which is significant), but because of the unheralded and non compensated work they do behind the scenes to make Celticsblog the best sports blogging site in the history of the internet. The are truly excellent examples of what Tommy Heinsohn's Tommy Point is all about.

Tommy gives out and created the Tommy Point for going above and beyond what is normally expected out of a player or person. Is there any doubt that Jeff and the staff do that day in and day out for nothing more than our enjoyment? Is there any doubt that this is exactly what Tommy Heinsohn is talking about when it comes to the Tommy Point?

I am truly humbled. These are the guys and gal that deserve to be in a 2K Klub, not me. They are the ones we should be rewarding with TPs for what they do here.

All I do is give opinions and post some thoughts. That people think enough of that to put me in the company of such great Celticsblog staffers amazes me and I want to thank each and every person who ever gave me a TP. You are all too kind.
That's a nice truth right there. TP for the post. You TP Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. :P

« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Congrats to mi amigo and fellow dog lover. 2K TPs, every one mucho deserved.

Dos cientos veces mas!!!

« Reply #217 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Dos Crotors

Yup

« Reply #218 on: December 15, 2009, 06:51:18 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

Thanks for the kind words, nick.  Much appreciated.  Don't underrate your own contributions here, though.  Your place on the TP leaderboard is well deserved.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #219 on: December 15, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Congrats to my amigo and CrotoNat co-GM, Edgar.  Well done, sir.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #220 on: December 15, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Congrats to both Nick & Edgar.   Both are very well-deserving.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #221 on: December 15, 2009, 07:35:47 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
All the best to two of CB's best, Edgar and Nick, for an amazing 2,000 TP's ... wow!

Thanks for all you do to make CB the best ... the other Celtics' blogs are green with envy!  ;)

- Bahku

2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2010, 09:22:15 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
All the best of wishes to one of CB's top contributors, and one of the nicest, most honest people I know, DARK LORD, for reaching an amazing 2,000+ Tommy Points!!

Keep up the good work ... every TP you get is well-earned!

- Bahku
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:23:10 AM by Bahku »

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Congratulations to Donoghus, Fafnir, Wdleehi, IndeedProceed, FlCeltsFan, Roy, Steve Weinman, Jeff, and Chris for reaching new 2,000 Plus TP milestones yesterday!!

Thanks for all you do!

- Bahku
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:24:58 AM by Bahku »

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »

Kiorrik

Gratz, you cheaters you ;)

Seriously though, like Bahks said; thanks to all of ya.