Author Topic: I really like this team and the draftees + Walker will have great chemistry  (Read 501 times)

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
If you've noticed by now, Ainge only drafts based on BPA, ruggedness, and the work ethic. A lot of our players we have drafted have made sacrifices and put themselves above the team. Langford played through his injury, Williams is a great 2x SEC player who is also able to make smart passes/run the offense while being a defensive coordinator.

Kemba Walker is a great player, but one special thing is he's a leader first and foremost. He will put the team on his back, and he won't give out nearly half the baggage that Irving did.

That being said, I'm not scared of the Nets. On paper, they may be a great team, but Durant will be 32, and 33 rehabbing for about a full year when he comes back, and who knows how the chemistry/locker room issues will come out when Irving throws his teammates under the bus once again.

If we somehow manage to retain Horford, I think we'll be just as good as the team that made it to the ECF in 2018 season. I also think while that year was pretty impressive, we'll probably end up doing better, because we will have more confidence in our young players to succeed.

I'm also not worried about Walker's influence or detriment to taking shots away from teammates. He's a true leader, and will do whatever Stevens asks of him, and he won't talk back or bring up any ridiculous government bull.

I'm excited for this team, and what they can do. I hope Tatum/JB take a huge step forward, and I hope Horford stays so we can build a strong team with chemistry.

#InAingeWeTrust
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different