Author Topic: Y! Sports: Banana Boat Armada - Need two replacement GMs! (Draft Friday night)  (Read 20254 times)

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537
UPDATE: All set!!! We have new GMs!

If you are interested in joining a 16 team (6 keeper) H2H league, please send my your Y! email and which team you would like. The draft is this Friday night at 10PM on Y!.

There are two ZERO teams available.

Mk
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:54:02 PM by mkogav »

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
This is an awesome league with a great group of GMs who know their stuff and are pretty chill to compete with. I strongly recommend joining if your looking for a great fantasy bball league with current and former Celticsblog people!

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
I'll join, but I probably can't make the draft if that is an issue.

Are their restrictions on the keepers (like limited to a set number of years, draft position, etc.) as that might alter which team I'd want.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
This is an awesome league with a great group of GMs who know their stuff and are pretty chill to compete with. I strongly recommend joining if your looking for a great fantasy bball league with current and former Celticsblog people!

Thanks for the kind words champ!

Mk

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
I'll join, but I probably can't make the draft if that is an issue.

Are their restrictions on the keepers (like limited to a set number of years, draft position, etc.) as that might alter which team I'd want.

Making the draft is not an issue. There are no restrictions on keepers. The way Y! does it is that a team's 6 keepers are the first six rounds of the draft. The live draft starts at round #7.

There is one person ahead of you in the queue. I am waiting to hear back on which team he wants.

You would have which ever teams he doesn't want. If you want in, send me your Y! info. Once I hear back, I will get you all set.

Mk
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:25:35 PM by mkogav »

DKC Knicks

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Doubt i can make it cause have to get up at 3 am to go to work..anyway i can pre-rank players on yahoo or something where i dont get "best player available" player
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
Doubt i can make it cause have to get up at 3 am to go to work..anyway i can pre-rank players on yahoo or something where i dont get "best player available" player

Bummer.

I always suggest when pre-ranking players, it's equally (sometimes more) important to remove players that you don't want than the rankings. For example, if u really don't want to draft injured players or a guy who burnt you in the past, take'em off the list.

Mk

DKC Knicks

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Where can we see available players? The non keepers?

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
Where can we see available players? The non keepers?

The Players page on the league web site has the non-keeps list.

Mk

DKC Knicks

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Seeing as how I gave so much flak to Gains I feel Utah and his 10Pm draft time on Friday night has definitely earned this......Utah....

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
Seeing as how I gave so much flak to Gains I feel Utah and his 10Pm draft time on Friday night has definitely earned this......Utah....

Mk

DKC Knicks

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
It's in yahoo, right? Right Butt Baby?

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff

In Y!

Mk

DKC Knicks

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all

In Y!

Mk

send me a link... i'll live blog my reactions  8)
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Darn it. My other 2nd isn't showing as me