Author Topic: I am getting tired of Damian Lillard already.  (Read 5636 times)

Re: I am getting tired of Damian Lillard already.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2023, 09:48:21 AM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 321
I still think he's going to end up in MIA, which is a bummer. It would be poetic if we got matched up with the Heat in the playoffs and he couldn't shoot like Gabe Vincent.

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2023, 10:33:42 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
I still think he's going to end up in MIA, which is a bummer. It would be poetic if we got matched up with the Heat in the playoffs and he couldn't shoot like Gabe Vincent.

he probably will. thing is the longer this takes, Miami really is going to have no depth. their bench is basically going to be a bunch of vet minimum guys.

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2023, 10:51:20 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

he probably will. thing is the longer this takes, Miami really is going to have no depth. their bench is basically going to be a bunch of vet minimum guys.
His trade demand stalled the rest of the FA market. Guys like Oubre and Wood probably holding to see which vet min offer to take. If the deal happens, think both those guys are Miami bound to ring chase.

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2023, 10:56:23 AM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 986

His trade demand stalled the rest of the FA market. Guys like Oubre and Wood probably holding to see which vet min offer to take. If the deal happens, think both those guys are Miami bound to ring chase.

If Spo can get those two to play defense, he will move above Pop in my mind.