Author Topic: Dime Drop's J. Kyle Mann: What makes Zion Williamson so Dang Good  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
I love J. Kyle Mann. I'll say other than Kevin O'Connor, those two guys are probably the only reason I frequent the Ringer, as sometimes some writers/journalists and Simmons, makes it hard for me to enjoy unbiased analyses.

That being said, this is a great video that breaks down what makes Zion so freakin' GOOD.

His handling and his ability to pass out of double teams leads me to believe, he's got a great long future in the NBA. Sure, his build/size has me wondering if he can be durable enough to withstand the rigorous 82 games. But his passing and ball handling is uncanny. He rips balls from the most serious of vice-grips, (Giannis can bear witness to that reckoning,) and his vertical comes out to a ridiculous 45 inch.

He's already above 60% on shots within 3 feet, and while his shot looks like it needs some serious work. I wouldn't be surprised if he developed the pick and pop within 1-2 years.

For being considered as a 1st round pick, Zion is probably the best bet at succeeding his draft slot. He's otherworldly, and his big size tends to just make grown men shrivel up in discomfort.

Zion is an anomaly.

Scratch that.

He's the deus ex machina of basketball.

To top it off, he's shy, polite, and a very well spoken guy. He rarely lets his fame get to his head, and is respected by almost all of his peers already. He's rising up int he ranks and well...

I'm excited to see his future, and man oh man... It's looking pretty bright right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pWks5ltIjI
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different