Author Topic: What Celtics Fans Proposing Blockbuster Trades Sound Like to Opposing Fans  (Read 760 times)

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Cindarella walks into a bicycle shop and goes up to the counter to speak to the shop owner.

Cindarella: "Hello.  I'm looking to make a change in my mode of transportation.  What I have now is good.  Really!  But I need to make a change."

Shop owner: "Okay, well, we have a lot of great bicycles here.  How much are you looking to spend?"

Cindarella: "I was actually looking to trade in what I have now."

Shop owner: "What do you have now?  What kind of condition is it in?"

Cindarella: "I have a nice big horse drawn carriage.  It's finely crafted, gilded, and it has a full team of thoroughbred horses with harnesses and everything!"

Shop owner (taken aback): "Wow.  That's amazing.  You could get pretty much any bike you want with that.  Where is it?  Can I see it?"

Cindarella: "Oh it's right outside the shop.  Take a look"

Cindarella turns and points behind her, to the sidewalk outside the storefront window.

Shop owner:  "All I see is a giant pumpkin."

Cindarella: "It's a carriage!  I mean, it was a carriage just last night!  Really!  That's worth a nice new bike for sure!"

Shop owner: "Miss, that's a pumpkin.  I can't trade you a bicycle for a pumpkin."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:50:30 PM by PhoSita »
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Cindarella walks into a bicycle shop and goes up to the counter to speak to the shop owner.

Cindarella: "Hello.  I'm looking to make a change in my mode of transportation.  What I have now is good.  Really!  But I need to make a change."

Shop owner: "Okay, well, we have a lot of great bicycles here.  How much are you looking to spend?"

Cindarella: "I was actually looking to trade in what I have now."

Shop owner: "What do you have now?  What kind of condition is it in?"

Cindarella: "I have a nice big horse drawn carriage.  It's finely crafted, gilded, and it has a full team of thoroughbred horses with harnesses and everything!"

Shop owner (taken aback): "Wow.  That's amazing.  You could get pretty much any bike you want with that.  Where is it?  Can I see it?"

Cindarella: "Oh it's right outside the shop.  Take a look"

Cindarella turns and points behind her, to the sidewalk outside the storefront window.

Shop owner:  "All I see is a giant pumpkin."

Cindarella: "It's a carriage!  I mean, it was a carriage just last night!  Really!  That's a nice new bike for sure!"

Shop owner: "Miss, that's a pumpkin.  I can't trade you a bicycle for a pumpkin."

Tp. Pretty much. Said pumpkin has the potential to win a title, but that's not good business.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

Offline The Rondo Show

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 364
  • Hook 'Em
lol yes well said
DKC Suns