Author Topic: LA/Detroit fight  (Read 17986 times)

Re: LA/Detroit fight
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 06:42:09 PM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45
I remember in high school, the girl fights were the BEST fights.

Dudes would be all talk. Try and land a few punches, then you both go tell your friends "I kicked his ass"

The girl fights had hair pulling, scratching, clawing, and slamming each others heads into lockers

That said, this was absolute garbage. When I clicked the link I was expecting so much more.

A side note, when will be people stop taking a video camera and taping their TV sets. If you don't have the technology, leave youtube alone!

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhnxUbUi_nM

What a classless league full of thugs.  Unacceptable.  Very unsportsmanlike.   I remember the good old days when the players were classy and knew the fundamentals of the game.  I'm talking the original "big three" of Sheryl Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper and Tina Thompson... not this savagery.  Now all this league is about is dunking and fighting.  I'm sick of it.  It makes the NBA look bad to be associated with such wild untamed thuggery.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 07:04:08 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
You know what?  The heck with the WNBA.

This league has gone to hell in a handbasket. I can't take my children to a game without fearing that their innocence will decay and their morals will be threatened.

I refuse to ever watch this league again. It's turned into a bunch of classless thugs who only care about dunking the ball and getting into brawls. Back in the old days the WNBA use to be classy. The Big 3 of Sheryl Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper and Tina Thompson. Now there was a team a guy could root for. You didn't have to worry about taking your kids to watch some smut thuggery. What a terrible lesson to teach America's youth. I'm done with the WNBA.

They've traded in Sue Bird's sweet jump stroke and Lauren Jackson's beautiful post moves for Candace Parker's hotdog showboating and Britney Griner's tattoo'd brand of angry testosterone-driven dunk-crazy hoodlum antics.   I will not stand for this brutish brand of ultra-butch nonsense.

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Cheryl Miller is rolling over in her grave

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 08:04:08 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

What a classless league full of thugs.  Unacceptable.  Very unsportsmanlike.   I remember the good old days when the players were classy and knew the fundamentals of the game.  I'm talking the original "big three" of Sheryl Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper and Tina Thompson... not this savagery.  Now all this league is about is dunking and fighting.  I'm sick of it.  It makes the NBA look bad to be associated with such wild untamed thuggery.

Single greatest post of all time.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Single greatest post of all time.
Sue Bird is rolling over in her grave.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 12:30:08 AM »

Offline JollyGreen17

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 1
hilarious fight

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45
Soft as he was, at least Reggie Miller could throw down

Sort of

Re: LA/Detriot fight
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
Oh yeah?
Nothing like THIS brawl...  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ&feature=related

TP for u ACF!  that was AWESOME!!!! im not a big hockey guy and never saw that b4...thanks :)