Author Topic: Preparation  (Read 2004 times)

Preparation
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:49:55 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Its been awhile since we last saw the Celtics play, and i know everybody is itching to see them go for banner 18. Friday (thursday for most) can't come fast enough, but we know the Celtics are using these days to prepare for the finals.

We know they are either watching tape, conditioning their bodies, practicing, or just using the time to recover from injuries.

We pretty much have an idea how they are preparing for this, but my question is, how do you, as fans, prepare for this upcoming war?

Myself? everyday i wake up at 730 in the morning (around 730pm ET) to set my body clock. then i prepare a big breakfast for myself, then at 830 i start watching my dvd of the 2008 finals, 1 game per day.

Re: Preparation
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:23:18 AM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
My preparation is getting up out of bed, walking over to my parents house to have breakfest before work, talking to my dad about the Celtics and the upcomming playoff game. Later i come home and go to my best friends house (who's a die hard laker fan) and we eighter stay at his place or go to my parents house and watch some games of the international leaguepass broadband site and talk basketball all day.

Its been like that since.. the start of the season, doubt its going to change anything now. (oh and i dont watch the finals live, since me and my best friend cant really not talk crap to each other when our teams are playing each other, so we look at the result the next day and meet after work to watch the game when the shock of who's ever team lost is out of our system)
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

Re: Preparation
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:37:34 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
My preparation is getting up out of bed, walking over to my parents house to have breakfest before work, talking to my dad about the Celtics and the upcomming playoff game. Later i come home and go to my best friends house (who's a die hard laker fan) and we eighter stay at his place or go to my parents house and watch some games of the international leaguepass broadband site and talk basketball all day.

Its been like that since.. the start of the season, doubt its going to change anything now. (oh and i dont watch the finals live, since me and my best friend cant really not talk crap to each other when our teams are playing each other, so we look at the result the next day and meet after work to watch the game when the shock of who's ever team lost is out of our system)

wow! i cant imagine myself watching a game i knew we lost recently