Author Topic: Heat (0-1) at Celtics (1-0) Game 2 4/20  (Read 85832 times)

Re: Heat (0-1) at Celtics (1-0) Game 2 4/20
« Reply #570 on: April 21, 2010, 04:20:15 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
It amazes me that the building is half-empty by the time this game ends ... I mean, if I had playoff tickets and the game was a Boston blowout, I would want to be there to savor EVERY moment of it! People that leave early just plain take the whole thing for granted, and I can't imagine doing that ... why the heck don't they want to stay and give their team the support they deserve for working so hard and having such a great win?!? So they can get out of their parking spot more quickly? Jeez!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #571 on: April 21, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Bring on GINO!!!

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #572 on: April 21, 2010, 04:29:39 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Fifty rebounds tonight ... I love it! The Boyz moved the ball incredibly well, banged on the boards, blocked out and covered the weak-side consistently, out-hustled and out-worked their opponent, and played the way we know they can. If they keep up this same intensity, this will be a four-game sweep, easily.

Go Celtics!!       Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!        Go Celtics!!

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #573 on: April 21, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
It amazes me that the building is half-empty by the time this game ends ... I mean, if I had playoff tickets and the game was a Boston blowout, I would want to be there to savor EVERY moment of it!

*Especially* if it was a playoff game.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #574 on: April 21, 2010, 08:24:33 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
What amazes me is the fact I paid for NBA ILP and they switch the 4th qtr Celtics-Heat game in Portland-Phoenix game....wooow
NBA WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #575 on: April 21, 2010, 09:10:45 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I am still really angry about TNT switching to the 1st quarter of a game that was being broadcast on another network and robbing Celtics fans of seeing the end of a great game.  I have written to TNT and have called and left a message and I have written to the NBA League office about this. If I wanted to watch the Suns game I could have changed the channel to NBA TV.  Unfortunately there was nowhere else I could go to see the end of the Celtics game.   It really is inexcusable.   

« Reply #576 on: April 21, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
It amazes me that the building is half-empty by the time this game ends ... I mean, if I had playoff tickets and the game was a Boston blowout, I would want to be there to savor EVERY moment of it! People that leave early just plain take the whole thing for granted, and I can't imagine doing that ... why the heck don't they want to stay and give their team the support they deserve for working so hard and having such a great win?!? So they can get out of their parking spot more quickly? Jeez!

I'll never understand leaving games early... It actually makes me sick seeing fans leave early during games.  I'm sure there are plenty of people, like myself, that would love to enjoy a blowout and cheer hard the whole time, and just soak in the whole game.

People that leave early also take for granted having a lot of money and being able to go to a lot of sports games.  It really irks me >:(!

But none the less GREAT win by our C's!!
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #577 on: April 21, 2010, 09:58:53 AM »

Kiorrik

I'll never understand leaving games early... It actually makes me sick seeing fans leave early during games.  I'm sure there are plenty of people, like myself, that would love to enjoy a blowout and cheer hard the whole time, and just soak in the whole game.

People that leave early also take for granted having a lot of money and being able to go to a lot of sports games.  It really irks me >:(!

I don't get it either. Boo when they lose because you don't get value for your ticket, but leave early when you're up by a lot?

This stuff is complicated.

« Reply #578 on: April 21, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28

I don't get it either. Boo when they lose because you don't get value for your ticket, but leave early when you're up by a lot?

This stuff is complicated.

No it is not... KG is right, and the C's fans on here may not all be Fairweather but most of the ones that go to games are.  It's tough to see but it's a realization I've come to.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:09:45 AM by Mike-Dub »
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2010, 04:58:56 PM »

Kiorrik

Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but the ENTIRE game is up at ILP right now, for those (like me) that still want to watch it :)