Author Topic: Looking to Buy Half, Third, or Quarter Season of Ticket Package  (Read 1991 times)

Offline CampDirectorGregg

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 0
  • Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.
Hello All,

I'm interested in buying a half, third, or quarter season of season tickets, ideally in loge sections *(preferred sections would be Loge 3,10,14 or 21, center balcony seats or loge corners, but will consider any seats at all price levels). I am looking to be a partner, not just a guy who buys aftermarket tickets. I was on the wait list for this year and have an account, but the seat selection was dismal. I'll consider any seats really, so don't hesitate to contact me. I own a summer camp and a non-profit that helps military families, so I'm a good guy and happy to let you know more about me. I'm always well behaved at games and completely reliable and honest. I will buy year after year, pay in full and do it early. I mostly take my wife or my six year old daughter who loves going to games. Incidentally, we've never lost when she has attended so maybe she's good luck! Please let me know. Thanks,
Gregg

Re: Looking to Buy Half, Third, or Quarter Season of Ticket Package
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 12:01:43 AM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 740
Hello All,

I'm interested in buying a half, third, or quarter season of season tickets, ideally in loge sections *(preferred sections would be Loge 3,10,14 or 21, center balcony seats or loge corners, but will consider any seats at all price levels). I am looking to be a partner, not just a guy who buys aftermarket tickets. I was on the wait list for this year and have an account, but the seat selection was dismal. I'll consider any seats really, so don't hesitate to contact me. I own a summer camp and a non-profit that helps military families, so I'm a good guy and happy to let you know more about me. I'm always well behaved at games and completely reliable and honest. I will buy year after year, pay in full and do it early. I mostly take my wife or my six year old daughter who loves going to games. Incidentally, we've never lost when she has attended so maybe she's good luck! Please let me know. Thanks,
Gregg

i have a couple but a go to all the games, my friend has a pair, i'll ask him