Author Topic: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)  (Read 484240 times)

Re: Pick 2: Draft Order (order for Coaches round posted on pg 204)
« Reply #3915 on: February 27, 2013, 09:41:33 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
While we wait, does anybody else find themselves spending their sunday on the couch watching bar rescue marathons?

Haha.  I did find myself watching one the other day.  That sketchy bar with the cockroaches and sleazy dancers in Austin.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3916 on: February 27, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
While we wait, does anybody else find themselves spending their sunday on the couch watching bar rescue marathons?

that show is hilarious but the host is so [dang] intense...sometimes too intense for a Sunday afternoon
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #3917 on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
So is this the round where we see our annual late-round fall off in interest?

I think there are still a lot of capable rotation players on the board.  Friday will be brutal, though.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3918 on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:59 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

Haha.  I did find myself watching one the other day.  That sketchy bar with the cockroaches and sleazy dancers in Austin.

Ya, that one was lame cause the owner was a sleeze.

The one on this past week with the college friends from New Orleans was pretty good. 

All i know is that John Taffer is way better than the guy from Restuarant impossible.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #3919 on: February 27, 2013, 09:45:09 AM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

The one on this past week with the college friends from New Orleans was pretty good. 

All i know is that John Taffer is way better than the guy from Restuarant impossible.

the british guy Robert? he's the man! even though I think all he does is scream at his designers and do bicep curls all day
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #3920 on: February 27, 2013, 09:45:23 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Yeah, Restaurant Impossible is just a rip-off of Kitchen Nightmares, without Gordon Ramsay's personality or Fox's production values.

« Reply #3921 on: February 27, 2013, 09:45:51 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

"College kids don't like clean stuff"

« Reply #3922 on: February 27, 2013, 09:47:38 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

Anybody here been to the chicken bone in framingham after they renovated it?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #3923 on: February 27, 2013, 09:49:07 AM »

Offline celticpride07

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 222
Is Doug Collins available, for coach?
Pick 2 Heat: 
Pg: Jennings/Vasquez
Sg: Wade/R. Allen/Rivers
SF: Lebron/M. Williams
PF: Bosh/Humphries
C: B. Lopez/Dalembert/Anthony

« Reply #3924 on: February 27, 2013, 09:49:34 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

I read a review on yelp. Sounded like people were pretty dissatisfied with the shortened menu.

That was the only time I thought they did a poor job on it. Place had a little personality before, and they turned it SO, SO generic.

« Reply #3925 on: February 27, 2013, 09:50:04 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Is Doug Collins available, for coach?

If he is, you shouldn't take him. He burned his bridges in Philly MIGHTY quick.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #3926 on: February 27, 2013, 09:50:06 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Isn't that where Obama's uncle got the DUI?

« Reply #3927 on: February 27, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

I read a review on yelp. Sounded like people were pretty dissatisfied with the shortened menu.

That was the only time I thought they did a poor job on it. Place had a little personality before, and they turned it SO, SO generic.
good point.  If only John Taffer were around when we were doing the pub draft...

« Reply #3928 on: February 27, 2013, 09:51:16 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Well, while we wait:

Kinda looking to get a new videogame for Xbox (new to me, preferably a year old so I don't spend the big bucks) and I'm looking for some recommendations. Don't want to get a sports game, but I also hate games where you have to walk around a lot (in between action)

Anyone?

Dark Souls is amazing - there's some walking around, but it's tempered by never knowing when some ghoul's gonna come charging after you, and you open lots of shortcuts as you progress.  One of the most immersive games I've ever played.  Reminds me I've got to get the DLC.

If you get Walking Dead make sure it's the one that was originally downloaded via Xbox Live - there's a new one coming out with the same title that's like a 1st person shooter or something like that.  The XBox Live one is also cheaper.

« Reply #3929 on: February 27, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Well, while we wait:

Kinda looking to get a new videogame for Xbox (new to me, preferably a year old so I don't spend the big bucks) and I'm looking for some recommendations. Don't want to get a sports game, but I also hate games where you have to walk around a lot (in between action)

Anyone?

Dark Souls is amazing - there's some walking around, but it's tempered by never knowing when some ghoul's gonna come charging after you, and you open lots of shortcuts as you progress.  One of the most immersive games I've ever played.  Reminds me I've got to get the DLC.

If you get Walking Dead make sure it's the one that was originally downloaded via Xbox Live - there's a new one coming out with the same title that's like a 1st person shooter or something like that.  The XBox Live one is also cheaper.
I heard that game was immensely difficult and often frustrating. Although, maybe you are just better at video games than the person that told me that.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19