Author Topic: 4 next games  (Read 2922 times)

Re: 4 next games
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 11:27:17 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
The entire west coast road trip is a big test of this team. They are likely to lose one of those games and I am interested in how they bounce back.

3-2 on that trip would be a really good outcome to me.  Warriors/Kings/Suns/Clippers/Nuggets with the last 4 in a 6 day span is no joke, even with the Bizarro Warriors and no Fox.

In that case I look forward to plenty of J. Green and some Romeo too....

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 11:34:12 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Suns are doing quite well so far this season, and Wizards game will be quite fun with Beal and our old friend IT4. Brown vs Beal matchup would be quite fun.

Hope we can pull out the next 4 games. Warriors should be a win imo since Curry and Klay are out.

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 11:57:40 AM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
I think comparisons to the past  re: who gives us trouble is just that, in the past. The Celtics with Kemba are a vastly different team than the Celtics with Kyrie. I don't think it's fair to say "Suns (or anyone else) give us trouble", because as we've all seen, we're a much different team.

Having said that, the Suns will probably give us trouble, they have accumulated some talent down there, and they have a true PG now. They beat Philly and LAC, so they're definitely capable of beating us.

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 11:58:48 AM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
I haven't heard...is there any concern that Kemba may have to miss the next game?

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
I haven't heard...is there any concern that Kemba may have to miss the next game?

He is good to go...

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 01:06:49 PM »

Offline MichiganAdam

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 16
No Ayton certainly helps.  Not sure how I missed him going out.  Saric Kaminsky and baynes is still a decent big rotation, but now nothing we can't stick with.  Tatum or smart will have to guard one of them for stretches, probably Tatum on Saric.  Rotate Smart and brown on Obre and Booker to change it up for all 4 of them.  Kemba can handle Rubio I think.

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2019, 01:09:09 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I think comparisons to the past  re: who gives us trouble is just that, in the past. The Celtics with Kemba are a vastly different team than the Celtics with Kyrie. I don't think it's fair to say "Suns (or anyone else) give us trouble", because as we've all seen, we're a much different team.

Having said that, the Suns will probably give us trouble, they have accumulated some talent down there, and they have a true PG now. They beat Philly and LAC, so they're definitely capable of beating us.

yea , Booker became a different kind of animal this season, he's hungry, and I bet you he's gonna be getting lots of calls so we need to prepare for that as well