Poll

If deal goes down, who would you want on this team: Blake or Boogie?

Blake Griffin
12 (8.8%)
DeMarcus "Boogie" Cousins
93 (68.4%)
It depends on the assets we give up
28 (20.6%)
Neither
2 (1.5%)
Rather we hold onto our assets and get someone else (please name)
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: POLL: If deal goes down, who would you want on this team: Blake or Boogie?  (Read 6792 times)

Offline Nails

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 1
I would take Blake over Boogie because I think his motor is greater. In the sense that you know what you are going to get every night out of Blake. I would like to have both. Just take the league and flip it over.Take over the league playing throw back ball with some spacing needed of course.  I think Doc is dumb enough to do it also. I don't think the 3 team trade makes sense where LAC gets Rudy Gay and Sacramento gets the pick. Just not enough return for Blake Unless they get the other Brooklyn pick then maybe its worth the role of the dice. Currently constituted the LAC are not beating GSW. The team that had the best chance of doing that in the West lost its star player to them.

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Cousins everyday, all day.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
I'd rather have Boogie but Blake on this team could be pretty fascinating. It'd be wild to see what Stevens could do with an elite athlete like Blake and BG's ability to pass and run the offense through the elbows could potentially be exactly what are team of combo guards needs.

Horford would have to go back to Center but I think the type attention Blake would draw would help to alleviate some of the pounding Al would take at the 5. You'd have to pick Cousins if you had the choice but Blake would be an incredible addition to the rotation.

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I find it interesting that SAC is mentioned as the potential third team.

That MUST give their front office some pause.  They've been sitting idle on Boogie for so long, and now they hold the keys to eliminating one of their best potential trade targets (BKL picks). 

Tough call for SAC. 
They must be saying, why don't we just trade for Smart AB & the picks?

Hard to imagine them facilitating this deal.  Neither Crowder or AB really impacts them enough to be all-in.