Poll

If deal goes down, who would you want on this team: Blake or Boogie?

Blake Griffin
12 (8.8%)
DeMarcus "Boogie" Cousins
93 (68.4%)
It depends on the assets we give up
28 (20.6%)
Neither
2 (1.5%)
Rather we hold onto our assets and get someone else (please name)
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: POLL: If deal goes down, who would you want on this team: Blake or Boogie?  (Read 6802 times)

Offline Celtic_Pride777

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 35
Why not? We might as well have fun while these rumors are swirling, right? lol

Re: If deal goes down, who would you want on this team: Blake or Boogie?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 08:40:16 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Add a poll!

I'm a cousins guy through and through
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
Cousins. People call him a knucklehead, but atleast he isnt drunkenly running around town breaking his fist on his best friends jaw.
#JKJB

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
Between Cousins and Griffin is Cousins hands down, but I voted "depends of the assets we give", only because would not make any sense for us to trade like bradley and crowder, plus picks for cousins. We would be almost like the Sacramento Kings of four years ago, with Cousins and Thomas as best players.
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I voted Cousins because he's just physically mean, love him or hate him, you cannot get enough of those guys on one team. Him and Smart would sure get in other players' head

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Between Cousins and Griffin is Cousins hands down, but I voted "depends of the assets we give", only because would not make any sense for us to trade like bradley and crowder, plus picks for cousins. We would be almost like the Sacramento Kings of four years ago, with Cousins and Thomas as best players.

...plus, you know, Horford, who's more talented than the entire Kings team outside of Cousins
I'm bitter.

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
Has to be Cousins, he is Warrior & Cavs kryptonite, neither will be able to play small ball against him where as Griffin would be a good upgrade but his game doesn't scream longevity as he has small wingspan and is extremely reliant on his athleticism

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford

...plus, you know, Horford, who's more talented than the entire Kings team outside of Cousins

They had, you know, Tyreke Evans at the time, who is considered a great player around here on celticsblog. Haha
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

Offline JOMVP

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 100
It's Cousins and not even close. I'll take Griffin obviously, but it will be a let down for me.

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
Even if Griffin was a saint and Cousins was a demon, I would still prefer Cousins. I like Griffin, but I think he is not the type of a player that decides a game or a playoff series. I think he is somewhat limited by his lack of shooting, and his defense/rebounding/shotblocking leave a lot to be desired
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Cousins would provide the biggest impact, and also the biggest headaches. I'd like to see Demarcus go through one season without several mental breakdowns.

But the fact is, he is the perfect center piece out there for this current Celtic team. (minus mental laps) He stretches the floor, and scores in the low post on offense, all while being a competent passer, he defends at high level, and protects the rim, and gives toughness on D.

He could be as impactful as...dare I say, Labron, if his head were screwed on right.

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Boogie hands down, any time, any day.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

They had, you know, Tyreke Evans at the time, who is considered a great player around here on celticsblog. Haha

I like Tyreke as an Evan Turner type, but he's not even close to Horford
I'm bitter.

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford

I like Tyreke as an Evan Turner type, but he's not even close to Horford

I know I know and I agree with you. Horford is miles ahead of Evans. I was just joking around with the fact that some people think Evans is a good player.
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Cousins also makes Horford happier, who allegedly wants to play more 4.  Blake isn't as equipped to play the 5.