Author Topic: What's Your Preferred East Playoff Seedings?  (Read 4859 times)

Re: What's Your Preferred East Playoff Seedings?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2024, 04:13:16 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 919
So here we go…

We have second game winner (will be Miami) in the first round and winner of CLE/ORL in the second. Not necessarily my preferred path, but I guess it could have been worse. Would love to see NYK beat up on Embiid a little. Bucks should blow through Indy. First half Indy > second half Indy. No doubt Bucks prefer having the 3rd seed vs the 2nd. 

Mike

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2024, 05:37:29 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 919

And maybe it's the Kool-Aid talking, but I would love for Miami to finish 7th, fall to 8th via the play-in, hear Miami fans talk trash (they wanted to be 8th because they  know they can beat the C's!).

Miami fans are talking trash? Are you sure? Did you speak to both of them?

Mike

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2024, 05:42:16 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934
So here we go…

We have second game winner (will be Miami) in the first round and winner of CLE/ORL in the second. Not necessarily my preferred path, but I guess it could have been worse. Would love to see NYK beat up on Embiid a little. Bucks should blow through Indy. First half Indy > second half Indy. No doubt Bucks prefer having the 3rd seed vs the 2nd. 

Mike

Eh, I think you’re underrating the Pacers. Yes, Halliburton is not as lethal as he was, but they’re a very perimeter-oriented team playing against a team with probably the worst perimeter defense in the league. The same ingredients are there to give the Bucks problems. And that’s not even considering the fact of Giannis’ injury. I think that’s a 50/50 series and maybe even favors Indy if Giannis is out more than a game or so.

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2024, 06:32:21 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1002
So here we go…

Mike

Eh, I think you’re underrating the Pacers. Yes, Halliburton is not as lethal as he was, but they’re a very perimeter-oriented team playing against a team with probably the worst perimeter defense in the league. The same ingredients are there to give the Bucks problems. And that’s not even considering the fact of Giannis’ injury. I think that’s a 50/50 series and maybe even favors Indy if Giannis is out more than a game or so.

Pacers/Bucks gonna be bad blood. Remember that game-ball game? This'll be fun!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2024, 07:28:31 AM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 871
I can’t imagine anyone would want PHI at this point. I hope they beat MIA.  Then I don’t care who gets the 8 slot. Embiid only played half the season. It will be interesting to see how he holds up.