Author Topic: Really happy with the 3 wing Hayward, Brown, Tatum lineup  (Read 1340 times)

Really happy with the 3 wing Hayward, Brown, Tatum lineup
« on: November 10, 2019, 02:37:14 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
I admit I had some reservations that we might be too small and a little redundant, but in the small sample size I’ve seen so far I’m really pleased with how it looks.   I think what helps is players are bouncing off of Hayward again and he looks strong, and the overall added strength from the offseason for Tatum and Brown.  All 3 are doing a fantastic job on the boards Tatum 7.6, Hayward 7.1, and Brown 6.4 boards per game.  All 3 of them seem to enjoy playing off each other too.

Wish Hayward a speedy recovery so I can see more it. 

I was looking for some advanced 3 man units stats but had trouble finding it.  Feel free to post them here if anyone has it.

Re: Really happy with the 3 wing Hayward, Brown, Tatum lineup
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 03:45:04 PM »

Offline CelticsPoetry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
I love how they complement each other. The thing about size - what we give up at the 4, we make up at the 2. Having three athletic guys at 6'7", 6'8"and 6'8" is a commodity not a lot of teams have. Which team actually has big "bigs"?

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
I wish last year they were impressive with the 3-wing lineup of Hayward/Brown/Tatum

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 07:58:42 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I wish last year they were impressive with the 3-wing lineup of Hayward/Brown/Tatum
Ya gotta let it go my friend. Last season is done and the team is moving forward. Let's worry about how good they look this year.