Author Topic: Marijuana in the background? Michael Beasley  (Read 8907 times)

Marijuana in the background? Michael Beasley
« on: August 24, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Heat forward Michael Beasley has taken down his Twitter page for the second time in less than a month.

His latest account, GorillaBeas, was removed from the social networking site sometime overnight Saturday.

Shortly before his account disappeared, Beasley posted a picture of his new back tattoo. It caused a stir because two plastic bags appear on the floor in the background of the shot.

It's hard to make out exactly what is in the baggies, but many outlets are speculating that they contained marijuana.

Beasley made a few frustrated posts prior to taking down his page:

"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done"

"not feelin this at all!!!!!"

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61267/20090824/beasley_removes_twitter_page_after_posting_controversial_photo/

LOL
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Marijuana in the background? Michael Beasley
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

I saw this over at Red's Army the other day.  The tattoo itself is funny enough.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Reminds me of Marbury but at least Stephon assumes what he does, and he didn't close his Twitter account. :)

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Super Cool Beas?  LOL
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 09:12:51 AM »

Offline davemonsterband

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 160
OMG! And he drinks 7up! Shocking! Suspend him!
"The Best Revenge Is Massive Success"
~Ole Blue Eyes~

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 09:19:02 AM »

Online Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Those baggies are complete speculations.  The real problem is this, what kind of channels is he watching with that Comcast remote?  Maybe some ****?
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:06 AM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Drugs are bad, mmk.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:51 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
God's Son? You know, I never got this..Nas did it first but now its fairly popular.

Does it mean God's Son as in we're all god's children? Does it mean God's Son like Michael Beasley, a guy who can't even maintain a twitter account is a messiah? These are the questions I ponder.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 09:40:41 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I'm pretty sure there are Cheese Nips in the bag.

Seriously...who cares?

Looks to me like the Sprite bottle might be spiked with LSD.

And I'm pretty sure he's watching illegal films on the TV (based on the angle of the remote)
Yup

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
It looks like black tar heroine to me.

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I could care less, the stink made over pot in this country is a joke. but i find it funny that people on real GM, Beasly fans i assume, are claiming that "you can't tell whats in the bag"

mabey they didn't go to college, because i assure you, i know whats in that bag. It sat in that very same position in my dorm room most weekends freshman and sophomore year :D

To reiterate, incredibly dumb thing to do ( come on mike, clean up before you take a pic thats going on the web.) but no big deal.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 10:13:04 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Clear signs of intoxication by marijuana:

1. the baggy
2. the tattoo
3. the pose

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
The real story here is the tattoo, guys.  How can that not be found to be completely hilarious?  Who cares about the weed; that tattoo is classic.

(Also, does his apartment look surprisingly bare for a multi-millionaire's?  Maybe it was one of his friend's place?  Or maybe, he wants to spend his money on weed and tattoos rather than interior decoration. ;))

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
The real story here is the tattoo, guys.  How can that not be found to be completely hilarious?  Who cares about the weed; that tattoo is classic.

(Also, does his apartment look surprisingly bare for a multi-millionaire's?  Maybe it was one of his friend's place?  Or maybe, he wants to spend his money on weed and tattoos rather than interior decoration. ;))

I was thinking that too, It looks like he's living like a college kid.

Edit: Took out "poor" he does have cable.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

I was thinking that too, It looks like he's living like a poor college kid.

mabey he's smarter than we give him credit for and he's investing his money in long term assets rather than flashy cars and a mcmansion, thus assuring himself the financial stability that some high paid players struggle to maintain after basketball....

on second thought, there is no way someone who gets that tattoo knows the first thing about financial planning  ;)
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion