Author Topic: Alex Rodriguez apology  (Read 4362 times)

Alex Rodriguez apology
« on: February 17, 2015, 03:15:46 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

excerpt from Andrew Marschand at espn.com

•  He believes that what Tony Bosch gave him might have been a placebo. "Only me," Rodriguez said of his relationship with Bosch. "Only a dope like me would do that stuff and have the two worst statistical seasons of my career." Bosch was sentenced to four years in jail Tuesday after pleading guilty last October to conspiracy to distribute testosterone.

The official story is that the only time he used was in those last two years. The result, ironically, demonstrated that steroids don't help in baseball... or maybe that Rodriguez never really used steroids after all. The silver lining is that his records are all completely legitimate.

For a lot of years there was only one man in baseball with the potential to surpass Barry Bonds. Now that Barry bonds is a laughing stock, there's only one man who's still trying.

Only you, Alex Rodriguez. Only a dope like you.

Re: Alex Rodriguez apology
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 04:18:03 PM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76

excerpt from Andrew Marschand at espn.com

•  He believes that what Tony Bosch gave him might have been a placebo. "Only me," Rodriguez said of his relationship with Bosch. "Only a dope like me would do that stuff and have the two worst statistical seasons of my career." Bosch was sentenced to four years in jail Tuesday after pleading guilty last October to conspiracy to distribute testosterone.

The official story is that the only time he used was in those last two years. The result, ironically, demonstrated that steroids don't help in baseball... or maybe that Rodriguez never really used steroids after all. The silver lining is that his records are all completely legitimate.

For a lot of years there was only one man in baseball with the potential to surpass Barry Bonds. Now that Barry bonds is a laughing stock, there's only one man who's still trying.

Only you, Alex Rodriguez. Only a dope like you.

That article is a joke, right?  Anyone who thinks that Arod only used steroids/HGH for 2 years is a bigger dope than him. 

Steroids don't help in baseball?  Tell that to Manny, Roger, Barry, Sammy, etc.
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.