CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

New Celticsstrong forums look is great!

(1/3) > >>

hpantazo:
That huge ass banner at the top that popped up here a few weeks ago was annoying, but now that the revamped forums look has been tweaked, it looks fantastic! Kudos to whoever has been working on it. It's easy to read and follow posts, with a softer look.

Many of us , including myself, are quick to complain when the forums don't work the way we like, I'm happy to quickly give praise when it does!

smokeablount:

--- Quote from: hpantazo on December 28, 2018, 11:08:12 PM ---That huge ass banner at the top that popped up here a few weeks ago was annoying, but now that the revamped forums look has been tweaked, it looks fantastic! Kudos to whoever has been working on it. It's easy to read and follow posts, with a softer look.

Many of us , including myself, are quick to complain when the forums don't work the way we like, I'm happy to quickly give praise when it does!

--- End quote ---

Agreed, thanks to byennie and all.

hwangjini_1:
Let me add my thanks as well. Byennie had. Done such a great job. With the entire. Site.

Thanks Byennie! And a tp the next time I see you here.  ;D

Ogaju:
Thanks to Byennie for all the hard work.

byennie:
Thanks fellas. Gonna take a crack at improving the mobile layout and a few other things pretty soon, keep the feedback coming. Nothing drastic but it should continue to move us in the direction of a more modern site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version