Author Topic: Milos Teodosic owning the T-Wolves: we need to get this guy  (Read 9146 times)

Milos Teodosic owning the T-Wolves: we need to get this guy
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:56:28 AM »

Offline Global Celtic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 84
This guy is simply unbelievable. He seems like a cross between Drazen Petrovic and Steve Nash: deadly shooter + talented, crafty playmaker... and he actually plays D! I was watching the game and found myself amazed by the way he was controling the pace, getting his teammates involved, scoring, creating oportunities... all this against a legit NBA PG in Ricky Rubio.
Teodosic was the Euroleague and Greek league MVP a few years ago, but he's just 26 and his (big) contract with CSKA Moscow expires in 2014. Danny needs to find a way to get this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWodHdad2k0

Re: Milos Teodosic owning the T-Wolves: we need to get this guy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:05:54 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
I actually remembered I wrote about him once in Bleacher Report, saying he would've made a fine replacement for Rondo, or as a SG.

It got shot down unfortunately, but it seems like this guy has only improved more and more as he kicks in the final gears for his prime. I think he's worth it, plus he won't be demanding a 6+ million contract. More likely 3-5 per year for 3 years with 1 un-guaranteed year.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 09:49:36 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
He truly is very talented

BUT

He is not consistent , he can`t defend , his decision making is questionable and he has character issues

Imo he is very similar to Jennings

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »

Offline Global Celtic

• Jrue Holiday
He truly is very talented

BUT

He is not consistent , he can`t defend , his decision making is questionable and he has character issues

Imo he is very similar to Jennings

That was the 'old' Teodosic. The guy I saw playing yesterday was a really talented guy that, finally, put it all together. He turned the corner, so to speak. Look how his teammates interacted with him, always feeding off his energy and determination. Vitor Faverani also was considered a bit of a head case in his first years in Spain but he matured into one of the best centers in the second best league in the world. Teodosic is the complete package right now and he's NBA material. Probably the best European guard for the next 3/5 years.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 04:04:59 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
The guy I saw playing yesterday

If one game can get us accurate conclusions Pressey is going to be top3 pg in the league this season.

He is capable of top level performances but he won`t do it consistently night in night out.

possibly in a more strict and competitive enviroment he could put it together and perform as he can.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 06:14:36 AM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 52
Teodosic is one of the top players ("the best" in my opinion)in european leagues since 4 years... He is a leader, a clutch guy, terrific ball handler, and i believe he can be an excellent player in Nba... It's not "just" one game...

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 07:01:31 AM »

Offline Railsplitter

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 3
Guys, come on! I'm from Moscow and watching almost all games 'cos my friend is playing for CSKA. And I was hanging out with CSKA players. Teodosic is a shmuck))) He's playing good 1 game of 10. He's dead in D. He's arrogant and not physical enough even to make this year Serbia national team.  :P

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 07:24:55 AM »

fitzhickey

Guys, come on! I'm from Moscow and watching almost all games 'cos my friend is playing for CSKA. And I was hanging out with CSKA players. Teodosic is a shmuck))) He's playing good 1 game of 10. He's dead in D. He's arrogant and not physical enough even to make this year Serbia national team.  :P
welcome to CBlog!
TP

thanks for sharing an opinion from someone who sees this dude regularly

i think some guys are over-hyping him, but I do that lots (See Babb, Chris)  but its one game against lazy NBA guys and some of them like Love and Pek dont have anything to prove
It is one game, and i know this is hypocrisy, but i think we should move on

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »

Offline Global Celtic

• Jrue Holiday

Can you be more specific? Maybe tell some episodes that made you think that way?

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 05:06:03 PM »

Offline Railsplitter

• Jaden Springer
Can you be more specific? Maybe tell some episodes that made you think that way?
Just check his stats game by game. He had 1 good game with points and assists - after this several games in a row bull****. Also his [dang] overpaid. Smth like 4 mil $. With no taxes. This is about 6-7 mil $ in NBA money. And I was shocked that someone wanted to take him to Boston after one good game against weak Wolves backkort!
Next game vs SAS - 7 points with 2 assists and 4 TO and awful D.
Lets take him! He just lost his start to Pargo)

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 06:44:49 PM »

Offline ole_gunar

• Xavier Tillman
Guys, come on! I'm from Moscow and watching almost all games 'cos my friend is playing for CSKA. And I was hanging out with CSKA players. Teodosic is a shmuck))) He's playing good 1 game of 10. He's dead in D. He's arrogant and not physical enough even to make this year Serbia national team:P
Teodosić was injured and because of that he didn't play at the European Championship. It is one of the main reasons why Serbia ranked only seventh place on the EC.

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 07:04:15 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Who.    ???Sounds like a blues guitar player to me  ???

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 07:02:25 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff

tp

i was starting to think that the guy i got to watch in Greece with Olympiacos and later in the euroleague with CSKA is a different Teodosic.