Author Topic: Report: Lebron has been recruiting Kawhi and Butler  (Read 6354 times)

Re: Report: Lebron has been recruiting Kawhi and Butler
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 07:14:59 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Tampering???

There's no tampering enforcement by players
Exactly and TP.
Per CBA, if for example, LBJ had a share in Klutch sports ownership than he would be investigated and possibly sanctioned.

Oh but I lay money on it , Lebron has backed that goon Clutch Sports , behind the scenes,  another way to add control to his career. Lightly side stepping the rules to be sure.  There is likey no paper trail , but Lebron is the puppeteer on certain levels.  A big chunk of money is paid to clutch sports ...not for nothing .  What a great way to influence and guide your career . 

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 07:40:00 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Jimmy and either cousins or Kyrie going to the Lakers would not be surprising at all.
it wouldn't surprise you to see kyrie leave to join the guy he wanted to get away from?

Yea I have been debating with phosita for many years on here, generally agree with his viewpoints. And I just can’t wrap my head around on this take. I’ll give him a 100 of my tps if it somehow happens

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 08:24:37 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Jimmy and either cousins or Kyrie going to the Lakers would not be surprising at all.
I could see Butler and Cousins.  definitely not Kyrie, Durant or Kawhi

that'll get them to the playoffs but as a mid-level team and out by the second round

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 08:46:58 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
If Kyrie is leaving I really want to see him join Butler and Lebron on the Lakers. That would be a mess of a team.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 09:03:43 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Just because you apologize to your ex for cheating or treating them wrong does not mean you want to climb back into bed with them and try it again. I just don't believe Kyrie will ever play with Lebron again. It would be a defining moment in his career and he would always be remembered as Lebron's boy. Kyrie just does not have the mentality and acceptance that he needs Lebron to win and I seem to agree with that. Then again, Lebron only has a few more years left and then the Lakers would become Kyrie's but to get back into that bed he ran from makes little sense to me....phone call or not, it just doesn't pass the logic test to me.

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2019, 09:13:05 AM »

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked
it wouldn't surprise you to see kyrie leave to join the guy he wanted to get away from?

Yea I have been debating with phosita for many years on here, generally agree with his viewpoints. And I just can’t wrap my head around on this take. I’ll give him a 100 of my tps if it somehow happens

Same here.  To make a Dark Knight parallel, Pho is Harvey Dent and this season was like Rachel getting blown up.  He has become Two Face. 
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 09:16:05 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Just because you apologize to your ex for cheating or treating them wrong does not mean you want to climb back into bed with them and try it again. I just don't believe Kyrie will ever play with Lebron again. It would be a defining moment in his career and he would always be remembered as Lebron's boy. Kyrie just does not have the mentality and acceptance that he needs Lebron to win and I seem to agree with that. Then again, Lebron only has a few more years left and then the Lakers would become Kyrie's but to get back into that bed he ran from makes little sense to me....phone call or not, it just doesn't pass the logic test to me.

TP. its crazy how Kyrie call to Lebron starts all those speculations.

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 09:25:22 AM »

Offline No Nickname

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Then again, Lebron only has a few more years left and then the Lakers would become Kyrie's

Lebron craves the attention so much, I see him playing for at least another four seasons.  Kyrie would be a 31-yr-old point guard just barely hanging on to his prime.  With bad knees and a slender frame (unlike say Kyle Lowry or Chris Paul who are very physical still to this day).

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 09:30:51 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Not only would Kyrie go back to someone he escaped from, but to a worse roster with serious question marks, problematic front office, and suspect coaching philosophy. Frank Vogel was always a coach that people loved or hated. Players fought hard for him, but the Pacers teams never beat LeBron, because there wasn't enough plays built to allow Hibbert, George, and West to take advantage of the Heat's size.

Ball - Dominant PG with solid defense, but cannot shoot.
Ingram - Blood clots, serious liability on shooting/defense
Kuzma - Overrated shot chucker, can't defend anyone, unable to shoot 3's

Then you have Rondo, and McGee, who both have team options.

Out of everyone in their roster, who is actually talented enough as a star? Maybe Ball.

That being said, Kawhi wouldn't go there. Clippers look more interesting, plus Kawhi and LeBron are not good fits for each other in terms of scoring separation. LeBron is too ball dominant, and Kawhi likes to score at crunch time.

The notion Kyrie would go back by the way to an even worse situation is ridiculous to me, and not even worth debating about.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 09:32:48 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Pathetic loser.. Hopefully he ends up with no one hopping along the Fakers train wreck.

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2019, 09:38:23 AM »

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254
Just because you apologize to your ex for cheating or treating them wrong does not mean you want to climb back into bed with them and try it again.

Actually, it often does mean that.

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2019, 09:51:39 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Just because you apologize to your ex for cheating or treating them wrong does not mean you want to climb back into bed with them and try it again.

Actually, it often does mean that.

Doesn't always mean you get the desired result.  :P
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 10:29:20 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He tried to recruit last year, too but no one came, someday he will realize that people don't care for egomaniacs.

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

Well, there are reports that Irving was hanging out with Lebron last weekend so there’s that. Nothing surprises me with Kyrie anymore.

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 11:39:28 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Well, there are reports that Irving was hanging out with Lebron last weekend so there’s that. Nothing surprises me with Kyrie anymore.
where did you read that ? Link?