Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez arrested; released by Pats (pg 6)  (Read 65339 times)

Re: Aaron Hernandez being questioned in Murder investigation
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Reports on Twitter saying that Aaron is about to be arrested in connection with the Homicide.  Things just got alot worse for him, I hope the report is wrong.

Yeah it's not looking good.

Apparently Aaron was with the guy earlier in the night and then he wound up dead a few hours later. Not saying Aaron did it, but it looks really bad.

SI is also reporting the reason Aaron fell so far in the draft besides drugs, is multiple reports of gang affiliation.
definitely not looking good for him right now.  hate to see him go to prison where his tight end will become a wide receiver  :-X

Please avoid rape jokes.  Just because it's a prison rape joke doesn't mean it's funny.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Media is now swarming hernandez as he gets gas at a Gulf Station near Gilette

pic.twitter.com/vKFKPvONxN
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1397
Is aaron hernandez worse than ray allen at this point? I think I will make a poll. I still say no.

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Is aaron hernandez worse than ray allen at this point? I think I will make a poll. I still say no.

We don't have all the details yet, but if he just gets house arrest and they still let him play in all the home games at Foxborough - and - the murder itself was over something like the guy was blackmailing him, then I will give him the edge over Ray. 

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
You mean Ray Lewis right?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet5m
RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces."

Pretty awesome

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 02:16:09 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25607
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet5m
RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces."

Pretty awesome

Piece of crap.  I don't understand how people can root for scumbags like this.

That stunt pretty much confirms his involvement. 

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet5m

Pretty awesome

We don't even know if the report is true or not. 

Also, he could just be pretty darn annoyed about people camping out on his lawn and harrassing him at the gas station. 

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Gronk a mess of injuries, Hernandez embroiled in legal battles . . . the Pats are totally screwed if these two are out for most or all of the season.
While I feel bad for Gronk, as a Dolphins fans, I would be happy to see the Pats thin at TE.

As a human being, I would be happy to see Hernandez answer for anything that he should be answering for.

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Reports on Twitter saying that Aaron is about to be arrested in connection with the Homicide.  Things just got alot worse for him, I hope the report is wrong.

Apparently Aaron was with the guy earlier in the night and then he wound up dead a few hours later. Not saying Aaron did it, but it looks really bad.

SI is also reporting the reason Aaron fell so far in the draft besides drugs, is multiple reports of gang affiliation.
definitely not looking good for him right now.  hate to see him go to prison where his tight end will become a wide receiver  :-X
Hernandez doesn't look like someone who gets pushed around.

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25607
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet5m

Pretty awesome

Also, he could just be pretty darn annoyed about people camping out on his lawn and harrassing him at the gas station.

Let's assume it's true.  Are you saying it's okay to impede a murder investigation, destroying evidence, if you're "annoyed"?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3064
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
You mean Ray Lewis right?
Nope, Judas shuttlesworth is worse than a murderer  ;D  :o
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315

Please avoid rape jokes.  Just because it's a prison rape joke doesn't mean it's funny.

You mean that was an offensive line?

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet5m

Pretty awesome

Let's assume it's true.  Are you saying it's okay to impede a murder investigation, destroying evidence, if you're "annoyed"?

Of course not, but im going to wait until I call him a piece of crap and scumbag, we don't even know if he was the one that broke the equipment. 

I will say, if he was involved it was probably pretty stupid to dump the body less than a mile from his house.