Author Topic: Celtics (0-0) vs Sixers (0-1) 10/6  (Read 52202 times)

Re: Celtics (0-0) vs Sixers (0-1) 10/6
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2010, 07:08:54 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2010, 07:38:23 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 658
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i think gody is going to be in the D league...i think erden will get time...i think wafer is the one in trouble

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2010, 08:40:57 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Ha, I missed the game last night because I couldn't fint a link and ILP is not available yet... too bad. From what I've seen and read Shaq played pretty well with the starters (I loved the two lob passes from Rajon and Ray in the highlights, it looks so easy!), and Erden was pretty good.

It's cool to finally see Shaq in a Celtics jersey and in action, it fits him well. And Ray had his stroke going. :)

« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »

Offline jimmywolfrey

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 12
Note

2. Delonte West is a man without a position. He should not play pg. 2 minute left in the game and he was either being pure selfish or didn't know how to pass

Based on tonight's game , my lineup would be start of the season

Shaq - Erden
KG - Oneil - Lasme
Pierce - Daniels - Wafer
R. Allen - Wafer - Daniels
Rondo - Robinson - Bradley

On the bubble, Harangody, West

Are you kidding me?  Delonte didn't shoot for the first 11 minutes he played.  Instead, he just played great defense for the most part and passed the ball around.   How can you justify him not being able to play backup PG by one game and shooting a few times to see how it felt.   Did you not watch Marquis Daniels and Glen Davis just shoot whenever they felt like it?   Delonte is NOT a pure point guard and will get minutes at both PG/SG.  He will not just pass all the time, he will do whatever depending on the flow of the game.   Its garbage time with two minutes left.  Get real.

« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2010, 01:00:29 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Watching the CSNE rerun right right now. This is ridiculously fun to watch. KG looks great, Shaq looks great(better than Perk yeah i said it), Rondo is harassing anyone who dares approach him with the ball, Ray isn't missing, Pierce is driving the lanes, Delonte back to blocking centers, OOOOOOOOOOOOh man this is fun! Been waiting to long! I'm getting 2k11 after this! I need more basketball!

« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I hate GT's face. Just can't stand him. Can't stand his writing, can't stand his haircut..can't stand him.

I mean what is he going for there? Did he walk into his barber and say "Give me the Ryan Seacrest..but during a mid-life crisis."
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk