Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

C's Would Benefit Even More With Another Depth Big/Bench Scorer

<< < (2/14) > >>

Yoki_IsTheName:
I want to see what we can do with Monta Ellis.

Now I know, he's a troubled basketball player as far as shot selection, efficiency and defense, but we've seen how Brad can turn an average, no defense scorer (Jordan Crawford) into a reliable off the bench player. He does have the talent of a solid NBA scorer, and could probably be had for the minimum.

I mean, we saw it with Shane Larkin last night that players can be reliable under Brad, and he was out of the league last year, maybe Brad can do something with Ellis...

Phantom255x:

--- Quote from: Yoki_IsTheName on November 11, 2017, 11:12:39 AM ---I want to see what we can do with Monta Ellis.

Now I know, he's a troubled basketball player as far as shot selection, efficiency and defense, but we've seen how Brad can turn an average, no defense scorer (Jordan Crawford) into a reliable off the bench player. He does have the talent of a solid NBA scorer, and could probably be had for the minimum.

I mean, we saw it with Shane Larkin last night that players can be reliable under Brad, and he was out of the league last year, maybe Brad can do something with Ellis...

--- End quote ---

That's a possibility.

What has Monta Ellis been up to lately? Or is he just sitting around waiting for an opportunity?

Smitty77:
Belinelli.

vjcsmoke:
We need more depth period.  As long as it is a quality player.  As we have seen, injuries can strike at any time.  Hayward, Horford, Tatum, Irving, etc.  All have missed some time.  Nobody's safe from the injury bug.

hwangjini_1:

--- Quote from: vjcsmoke on November 11, 2017, 01:20:22 PM ---We need more depth period.  As long as it is a quality player.  As we have seen, injuries can strike at any time.  Hayward, Horford, Tatum, Irving, etc.  All have missed some time.  Nobody's safe from the injury bug.

--- End quote ---
i did not realize that severely sprained ankles, concussions, and the ilk were contagious.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version