Author Topic: Lebron Not rushing to Re-sign with Cavs-will Opt Out  (Read 3928 times)

Re: Lebron Not rushing to Re-sign with Cavs-will Opt Out
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
He is putting pressure on the Cavs management to do what he wants and see what they do before signing on the dotted line. Surprise, Surprise. I bet he has asked for the coach to be fired and to replace with Love with someone that fits his program of doing what he wants, when he wants.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2015/06/lebron-planning-quick.html

Imagine if the Cavs blew it though and he bolted. I can only imagine where he would end up.
[/quoq

So I guess you just went for the headline and didnt bother reading the article. Cant let 1-2 minutes of reading get in the way of an opportunity to **** about Lebron eh?

I did read the article. By applying pressure to management, you are meddling.

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 06:34:50 PM »

Offline zubi.anaba

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
He is putting pressure on the Cavs management to do what he wants and see what they do before signing on the dotted line. Surprise, Surprise. I bet he has asked for the coach to be fired and to replace with Love with someone that fits his program of doing what he wants, when he wants.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2015/06/lebron-planning-quick.html

Imagine if the Cavs blew it though and he bolted. I can only imagine where he would end up.
[/quoq

So I guess you just went for the headline and didnt bother reading the article. Cant let 1-2 minutes of reading get in the way of an opportunity to **** about Lebron eh?

I did read the article. By applying pressure to management, you are meddling.

As Written by you

I bet he has asked for the coach to be fired and to replace with Love with someone that fits his program of doing what he wants, when he wants.

Yet in the same article you are sighting

James wants the Cavs to re-sign Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson, Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith,

SO no you clearly did not read the article

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 06:36:35 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
So Paul Pierce was meddling with Danny Ainge when he gave his "great player on a bad team" postgame conference, right?
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 07:00:19 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
LeBron played a big role in building a team that, without its second and third-best players, was two wins away from a title.

Why the hell would you NOT want that guy "meddling" in front office decisions? It's not like we're talking about some program with a track record of success like San Antonio.

(Unless, of course, he's just insisting you keep signing the Mike Millers of the world. In which case, kick rocks).

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
LeBron played a big role in building a team that, without its second and third-best players, was two wins away from a title.

Why the hell would you NOT want that guy "meddling" in front office decisions? It's not like we're talking about some program with a track record of success like San Antonio.

(Unless, of course, he's just insisting you keep signing the Mike Millers of the world. In which case, kick rocks).

To be fair that team at the end of the year had two clear players that Lebron had brought with him James Jones and Mike Miller. He is also was a big proponent of them bringing in Perkins. I am not sure if he had any involvement in bringing in Marion. I did wonder if they had even fringe NBA players at the end of their bench instead of those guys they could have withstood the injuries more when they really ran out of gas. Mike Miller was just not an NBA caliber player last year.