Author Topic: Lakers fans: What have you done for me lately, Pau?  (Read 10659 times)

Re: Lakers fans: What have you done for me lately, Pau?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »

Offline RMO

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 104
laker fans are in a flux because a key member of their team isn't performing, odds are they won't win the championship and they can't use the injury excuse.  They resent Pau for this.

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
I guess in a way it's like some Celtics fans with Rondo, but Rondo was never one of the top two players on a championship team.  Pau is struggling right now, but Lakers fans come across as ingrates.

Yes, not being a top two player on a title team makes it *completely* different.

Cool that the Lakers are going down in flames. Maybe they'll make some desperation move after the season is over.

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Pau for BBD/Green/Kristic.

This. A million times this.

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 07:31:06 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
Hey, I'd be happy with the Celtics putting together a package for him.

Exactly!!

Tell you what LA....if ya don't like Gasol, we'll give you that 1st round pick we acquired from OKC this year for him.

It's funny how Laker fans aren't grilling Kobe...he's been looked at like a hero coming back from these "injuries" of his and all.

As great as Kobe is supposed to be (and yes I'll admit that he is a great player) - why could HE take over these games and bring LA to a victory?

Didn't Scotty Pippen just say a month or two ago that Kobe was one of the all-time greats or something?

C'mon Kobe! Put LA on your back and get off of Gasols ;D

Couldn't have said it better  ;D

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Pau for BBD/Green/Kristic.

This. A million times this.

Not bad...I seen worse ideas ....I'm sure DA has the MASTERPLAN all worked out .........Geeessee , with the TRADEs he has done, their is no telling what /who we'll have next year. Just so PHil JAckson is never our coach , I'll always bleed green.