Author Topic: 1 Guy takes on 7 Gang Members ( Video)  (Read 8059 times)

Re: 1 Guy takes on 7 Gang Members ( Video)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Am I the only one who thinks the guy who got out of his car with only a baseball bat accepting the challenge from these idiots, is a moron himself?

He's lucky they didnt have guns...

You are correct it would have been a lot easier to drive them over but that might have dented his car.

They're lucky he didn't have a gun

They're all lucky they didn't have guns.
To be fair, planning ahead doesn't seem to be the thugs strong suit so I think the thugs are slightly luckier in this case since there are only 7 of them and an endless supply of cars.

They're also lucky they did this in America rather than say China or Russia, where the cops would have shot them all dead within the hour without asking questions.

having lived in china, i can say you are completely wrong about the police there, completely.

i am lost as to why you would even bring them as a part of your argument. but then, i am not even sure what the point of a "lucky they did this in america" argument is here at all. the urban US is considered to be more dangerous than most other cities in the world.

by the way, the ordinary police in china do not carry guns. those are reserved for the "armed police", border guards, etc. and in the US there are many more police shootings of people than in the US.

I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
wow this is Boston Chinatown, my martial arts school is a block away from there...

but yeh it doesn't matter where you are from, if the cop's only job is to patrol the night, they haven't seen these violence before in their life, to pull their guns out without thinking is impossible, cuz once you pull out the gun, even if you don't open fire, it will scar them. Open fire or not, the moment they take their gun out of their pockets they need to see the psychiatrist.

only cops who have seen those scenes or experienced them would pull out their gun with no problem.

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 09:31:02 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
You know you've hit rock bottom in life when the thing that matters most to you in life is how tough you are and your whole gang gets beat off by one guy.

Uh-huhhuh, uh-huhhuh...

TP - whoops :0)  On a note related to your picture, I am pretty excited about the new season of B&B. It makes me happy that "The Goode Family" didn't work out for Mike Judge...

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
hmm couple things:

1. i'd [dang] glad the punks weren't armed
2. commentary is fantastic... yes yes yes
3. i'm [dang] glad he got away. that was ballsy. he could have easily gotten pulled out of the car and beaten to death.

Become Legendary.

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5349
  • Thumper of the BASS!
he clowned that whole crew...

lol...bunch of busters

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Am I the only one who thinks the guy who got out of his car with only a baseball bat accepting the challenge from these idiots, is a moron himself?

He's lucky they didnt have guns...

You are correct it would have been a lot easier to drive them over but that might have dented his car.

They're lucky he didn't have a gun

They're all lucky they didn't have guns.
To be fair, planning ahead doesn't seem to be the thugs strong suit so I think the thugs are slightly luckier in this case since there are only 7 of them and an endless supply of cars.

They're also lucky they did this in America rather than say China or Russia, where the cops would have shot them all dead within the hour without asking questions.

having lived in china, i can say you are completely wrong about the police there, completely.

i am lost as to why you would even bring them as a part of your argument. but then, i am not even sure what the point of a "lucky they did this in america" argument is here at all. the urban US is considered to be more dangerous than most other cities in the world.

by the way, the ordinary police in china do not carry guns. those are reserved for the "armed police", border guards, etc. and in the US there are many more police shootings of people than in the US.

I just remember this event where there were these peaceful young protesters in a large square and eventually the area was cordoned off, tanks were brought in, and the next morning they were all gone never to be seen again.  I think it was around 1989.  I think other things a little like that have happened since then too.

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 11:33:11 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I'm gonna say it, b/c it was my first thought... thank God they weren't black!

Is it wrong to wish that bat was a knife and that he would have filleted all of them?
Yes it's wrong. That's not nearly violent or painful enough.

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 11:42:55 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
hmm couple things:

1. i'd [dang] glad the punks weren't armed
2. commentary is fantastic... yes yes yes
3. i'm [dang] glad he got away. that was ballsy. he could have easily gotten pulled out of the car and beaten to death.

my thinking about this exactly

1. second class puks
2. commentator need fusil
3. darn hes very lucky
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!