Author Topic: Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland a S---hole.  (Read 2179 times)

Re: Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland a S---hole.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 11:57:07 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
I am by no means saying I would move or live in Cleveland area but my company is based in suburbs outside Cleveland and there are some hidden gems, extremely affluent rural areas that are beautiful near Chagrin Falls and some of their beautiful national parks there. And yes, the food has been getting better but nowhere near what I have had in California or Colorado and no, I am never moving there. I visit about a month out of the year so I can only relate to what I see during that time. I have found the people in the eastern suburbs to be very friendly as well and can even have normal discussions about Celtics and Cavs. I do like they have many types of local market food stores.

Sunshine is definitely not prevalent no matter when I have gone though. I am not a fan of humidity as well and yes, those storms come out of nowhere in the winter and dump snow on roads that turn to ice- Not fun!

I would not call entire area as a whole  a S-Hole though...places I might would be Newark, Camden, Parts of Chicago, Parts of Los Angeles(other parts beautiful)...I think if you look hard enough, most places will have its S-Hole elements although when I lived in Sonoma County, I could not find a single town that was not beautiful and awesome!.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:07:42 PM by BringToughnessBack »

Re: Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland a S---hole.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 01:42:57 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Never been to Ohio.  My brother lives there, but not in Cleveland.  He agrees with IT.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson