Author Topic: Rondo/Paul/Ingram - HOU/LAL Brawl - (All 3 suspended w/out pay)  (Read 14254 times)

Re: Rondo FIST FIGHTS CP3 after Ingram pushes harden & presses the ref
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2018, 06:08:54 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
When I see NBA players throwing those punches around I can't help but think of Kermit Washington hitting Rudy Tomjanovich. All the punches thrown last night pretty much missed but it's stupid and dangerous. All three players should get harsh suspensions.

takes me back to the gory days of Tree Rollins , Ainge ,  when men played like ......yes yes yes !,,,,

savages ....they had pride .

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2018, 06:09:06 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
This thread is pretty funny.

“I don’t believe anything Chris Paul says!”
“I need video proof of Rondo spitting”
“That video is doctored! I need a better angle”

Because maybe people are looking at the source. Can we at least look at things with some skepticism?

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
the fact that we can actually argue whether a spit is a spit is why attorneys make a lot of money in our country.

There is a VIDEO and supposedly reasonable people still CANNOT agree.

AMAZING!!!!

No wonder we had OJ debacle.

Kavanaugh hearings, and now

the Saudi's are trying to make idiots of the entire world.

it's so hard because someone with decent tech skills AND an AGENDA "CAN" doctor videos.

It's the times we live in.

Yeah but also can’t people with some decent googling skills and elementary level research ability also verify a good source vs a bad one?

If you are meaning the video that Rachel Nichols owns - from the ESPN article - then while I'd consider Rachel Nichols to be an excellent source and trusted where did SHE get the video from?

Was she at the game? Did she produce it?

That video from Rachel is the same one that is listed on Page 2 or 3 of this thread - from ANOTHER source..

From Poster "TA9" on page 3 and on that twitter account it is from a "Tom y"...

Was "Tom y" at the game? Did HE produce the twitter clip? Where did HE get it from?

Let's assume for whatever reason that the "spit" was added electronically.  Why is CP3 wiping his face like that?

Because - as we ALL know here and have commented PLENTY of times - Chris Paul - while being a GREAT player and a future HOFer - is ALSO a great actor..

And to add further - From Woj account - the belief that Rajon Rondo was wearing a MOUTH PIECE needs to be taken into account as well.

Look - ONE THING I've learned from Pres. Donald Trump himself - you can't trust ALL aspects of the media. I'm certainly NOT as anti-media as HE is but if someone wants to frame you and smear you it is easy to do nowadays.

you sure have a lot of explanation for everything..... suspension of disbelief.

I wouldn't call it that.

To be honest - I'd call it Trust but Verify. Consider ALL sources.

I didn't create the society we live in nowadays I just live in it.

Trust Chris Paul when he says he was spit on.

Verify it with crystal clear video.

Tell that to Lakers Coach Luke Walton.

When asked Sunday if Rondo spit on Paul, Lakers head coach Luke Walton said, "No."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25043399/nba-looking-video-showing-rajon-rondo-spitting-chris-paul

Like I said before I'll go with whatever the NBA decides to do but I am certainly NOT going to pass judgement until then.

Innocent until proven guilty - right?

Proven by who? There’s no jury.

The video proves it for all but hardened conspiracy theorists, Rondo sycophants, and Laker fans.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2018, 06:18:43 PM »

Offline No Nickname

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Didn’t Pierce spit on LeBron once?  Or in his general direction?

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2018, 06:20:16 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
When I see NBA players throwing those punches around I can't help but think of Kermit Washington hitting Rudy Tomjanovich. All the punches thrown last night pretty much missed but it's stupid and dangerous. All three players should get harsh suspensions.

takes me back to the gory days of Tree Rollins , Ainge ,  when men played like ......yes yes yes !,,,,

savages ....they had pride .

Ainge was / IS - The Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VlM1h5vwyY

Him going up against Tree like that...those were the days.

Rajon Rondo is cut from the same cloth.

I don't care WHO he plays for now he will ALWAYS be a Celtic, to me.

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2018, 06:34:34 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1054137903331328000?s=21

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
New Conspiracy Theory

Rondo is innocent.....

There was a 2 nd spitter on the grassy Knoll !   ;D

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2018, 06:41:28 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!
New Conspiracy Theory

Rondo is innocent.....

There was a 2 nd spitter on the grassy Knoll !   ;D

Back and to the left!

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2018, 06:41:28 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
the fact that we can actually argue whether a spit is a spit is why attorneys make a lot of money in our country.

AMAZING!!!!

it's so hard because someone with decent tech skills AND an AGENDA "CAN" doctor videos.

Yeah but also can’t people with some decent googling skills and elementary level research ability also verify a good source vs a bad one?

If you are meaning the video that Rachel Nichols owns - from the ESPN article - then while I'd consider Rachel Nichols to be an excellent source and trusted where did SHE get the video from?

That video from Rachel is the same one that is listed on Page 2 or 3 of this thread - from ANOTHER source..

Was "Tom y" at the game? Did HE produce the twitter clip? Where did HE get it from?

Let's assume for whatever reason that the "spit" was added electronically.  Why is CP3 wiping his face like that?

Because - as we ALL know here and have commented PLENTY of times - Chris Paul - while being a GREAT player and a future HOFer - is ALSO a great actor..

And to add further - From Woj account - the belief that Rajon Rondo was wearing a MOUTH PIECE needs to be taken into account as well.

Look - ONE THING I've learned from Pres. Donald Trump himself - you can't trust ALL aspects of the media. I'm certainly NOT as anti-media as HE is but if someone wants to frame you and smear you it is easy to do nowadays.

I wouldn't call it that.

When asked Sunday if Rondo spit on Paul, Lakers head coach Luke Walton said, "No."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25043399/nba-looking-video-showing-rajon-rondo-spitting-chris-paul

Like I said before I'll go with whatever the NBA decides to do but I am certainly NOT going to pass judgement until then.

The video proves it for all but hardened conspiracy theorists, Rondo sycophants, and Laker fans.

Well, you got me on ONE out of the three -

You can call me a Rondo sycophant if you want, but I'll ALWAYS respect ANYONE who laid it on the line for BOSTON like Rajon Rondo did.

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2018, 06:48:10 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn't call it that.

You can call me a Rondo sycophant if you want, but I'll ALWAYS respect ANYONE who laid it on the line for BOSTON like Rajon Rondo did.

I guess questioning the source gets you labeled as a conspiracy theorist or a sycophant. :D

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2018, 06:49:19 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn't call it that.

I guess questioning the source gets you labeled as a conspiracy theorist or a sycophant. :D
How dare someone do that! ;D
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn't call it that.

Questioning CP3 is reasonable.

Questioning crystal clear video that popped up within hours which coincides with CP3’s reaction is unreasonable.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2018, 06:53:14 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis

AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn't call it that.

ONLY if you go against the grain...think independently and question what you see.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!

AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn't call it that.

ONLY if you go against the grain...think independently and question what you see.

You just outed yourself Kyrie  8)

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
Sources: NBA suspensions – Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1054137903331328000?s=21

According to the update from ESPN looks like Rondo DID spit.

Three game suspension.

Bad move from him but won't make me change my love and appreciation of him for what he did in BOS.

BTW - anyone seen CP3's son?

Cute dude is a spitting image of his father.