Author Topic: If you've never watched soccer, tomorrow is the day/night  (Read 2985 times)

If you've never watched soccer, tomorrow is the day/night
« on: April 22, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72
If you've never watched soccer, tomorrow is a great time to spend ca. 2 hours. Champions league semi-finals, first of 2 legs. Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid.

Both teams play very direct football and the match-up should be extremely fun to watch.

Bayern is the current champ and are lead by the former Barcelona player and coach - Pep Guardiola. Real is a legendary club very similar to the Lakers. They always seem to get the biggest stars and they have Cristiano Ronaldo, among others, right now.

Game starts tomorrow, 23 April, 2:45 p.m. US/Eastern

"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."

Re: If you've never watched soccer, tomorrow is the day/night
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
If you've never watched soccer, tomorrow is a great time to spend ca. 2 hours. Champions league semi-finals, first of 2 legs. Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid.

Both teams play very direct football and the match-up should be extremely fun to watch.

Bayern is the current champ and are lead by the former Barcelona player and coach - Pep Guardiola. Real is a legendary club very similar to the Lakers. They always seem to get the biggest stars and they have Cristiano Ronaldo, among others, right now.

Game starts tomorrow, 23 April, 2:45 p.m. US/Eastern

Will be a no miss indeed.
Even when i will miss my barcelona in the other match, will be fun anyway.

Go bayern! Go pep!
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!