Author Topic: "Return to the Rafters"  (Read 3139 times)

"Return to the Rafters"
« on: June 23, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Just saw this Celtics movie for the first time and it was an enjoyable watch. Wondering what others thought and if you haven't seen it check it out. If you don't like it, you can come back on here and get on me for recommending it.  :P  Also, I'm wondering (for those that have seen it), is that Mike guy from celticsblog? Also, why isn't Donny Wahlberg a member here?

Re: "Return to the Rafters"
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
sexyscottish!

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
sexyscottish!

Oh that was him. The guy who would call in to Celtics Stuff Live? He doesn't post here though anymore does he?

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
sexyscottish!

Oh that was him. The guy who would call in to Celtics Stuff Live? He doesn't post here though anymore does he?

unfortunately, banned

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
sexyscottish!

unfortunately, banned

Really? What for? He was kind of obsessed with refs if I recall. If you don't think its appropriate to discuss why he was banned here, you can PM me. What did you think of the movie?

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
sexyscottish!

unfortunately, banned

Really? What for? He was kind of obsessed with refs if I recall. If you don't think its appropriate to discuss why he was banned here, you can PM me. What did you think of the movie?

pm'd u

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 05:37:05 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
Haven't seen the movie, and perhaps this is a stupid question considering it's called "return to the rafters," but what is it about?  By that I mean does it chronicle the Celtics history or only the most recent season when they won?  Is it documentary style, based on interviews?

I'm especially interested because my brother (Reggie's Ghost) and I have been working for the last few years on an on-going documentary about the Celtics return to Championship glory.  Ours is unofficial of course because we don't have a right to the clips, but I wonder how ours stacks up.  If you want to check out ours you can click on my sig below to link to it.