Author Topic: Who is better: KO or Sullinger?  (Read 1506 times)

Who is better: KO or Sullinger?
« on: December 12, 2015, 02:54:31 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
After tonight's game, who would you say is the better player?

Re: Who is better: KO or Sullinger?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 03:11:14 AM »

Online 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
Honestly--I think Brad and Danny need to have a talk with K.O.---C's NEED a go to guy---who isn't under 6 feet tall---And Kelly is our best bet---he seemingly can get his shot off any time he wants--whenever he's not pump-faking.....Olynyk needs to be given more responsibility for this team's success. Start Feeding him the ball--and don't let him fade in and out of games---that is for losers.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 03:23:12 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Honestly--I think Brad and Danny need to have a talk with K.O.---C's NEED a go to guy---who isn't under 6 feet tall---And Kelly is our best bet---he seemingly can get his shot off any time he wants--whenever he's not pump-faking.....Olynyk needs to be given more responsibility for this team's success. Start Feeding him the ball--and don't let him fade in and out of games---that is for losers.

I had similar thoughts I just commented on in the KO thread. Will refrain from posting here so as not to derail. Interested to hear your thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:55:55 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 04:51:20 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
After tonight's game, who would you say is the better player?

Hopefully one game won't have too big of an impact on your opinion of players that are in their 3rd and 4th years.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 06:07:40 AM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2553
10 days ago I thought the debate was over.  In the last 6 games, kelly has begun to make a case for himself again. I'll stick with Sully till kelly can prove he can be relied upon.

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 08:33:40 AM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Still up in the air, they are very different players, KO needs to keep riding this wave and build on it.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 10:19:12 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I've been tough on Kelly in the past, but finally on the offensive end of the court he is finding his game. The potential was alway there, not many 7' players with guard skills around. From here on, it's all about aggressive CONFIDENCE for KO. If he could just play smart, alert, defense KO will be a weapon.

Sully is a nice backup center on a contending team that will get you control of the boards, score a little, and play high IQ ball.

For me, today, I feel Kelly has the higher upside.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 10:21:48 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2670
  • bammokja
yes, consistency is the key issue here isnt it? we all know olly can play impressive basketball on offense, and his defense this year has surprised me. he is more than acceptable on that end of the court.

but...
will..
he...
keep...
being...
aggressive?

that is the question for me. so, the jury is still out. let's wait and see what is next for him.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 10:35:53 AM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
They're different players... I'm not sure you can accurately compare them. Both make a strong impact in different ways and are both vital at the moment.

I will say though that the games KO plays like a wuss in we almost lose to the Sixers while the games he plays to his potential we take a 23-0 juggernaut to double OT. So there's that

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 12:21:22 PM »

Offline obnoxiousmime

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 258
I don't know how much this means, but Kelly has improved more than Sully has in their short careers. And I trust Olynyk more after both sign their first big deals. Still, they're different players, probably both bench players on a contending team.