Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359500 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1005 on: March 28, 2016, 08:57:10 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
after Game of Thrones "Red Wedding"..killing off major characters does not mean decline in viewers

and because Glen death has been talked about for awhile now and will probably happen..

it is for sure gonna be another shocker...I think Rick.

« Reply #1006 on: March 28, 2016, 08:58:03 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
P.S

*sippin*

« Reply #1007 on: March 29, 2016, 10:31:46 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
The zom-baby is looking real.

Also, is Daryl a goner now? Darn it. Does this group haven't realized it till now that leaving on your own would end up dragging a few people with you, and in turn, putting everyone in danger?
wouldn't be surprised now to see Maggie killed by a dead stillborn eating her from inside after that fight with the Saviors.  definitely puts a bigger risk in getting knocked up in the zombie apocolypse.

the whole splitting up thing with Daryl was foolish and someone's going to bite it for sure.  can't see everyone getting out of it alive.  idiots.

wondering if they'll even address the Carol storyline in the season finale or leave that as a cliffhanger for next year.

« Reply #1008 on: March 29, 2016, 10:37:18 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be

Also, is Daryl a goner now? Darn it. Does this group haven't realized it till now that leaving on your own would end up dragging a few people with you, and in turn, putting everyone in danger?
wouldn't be surprised now to see Maggie killed by a dead stillborn eating her from inside after that fight with the Saviors.  definitely puts a bigger risk in getting knocked up in the zombie apocolypse.

the whole splitting up thing with Daryl was foolish and someone's going to bite it for sure.  can't see everyone getting out of it alive.  idiots.

wondering if they'll even address the Carol storyline in the season finale or leave that as a cliffhanger for next year.

Well, I guess the one upside if Daryl isn't, in fact, dead is that you can pretty much eliminate him as the one who's going to get killed by Neegan in the finale.    Show wouldn't be dumb enough to pretend to kill him in one episode then actually kill him in the very next episode, would they?

Given the nature of how that scene ended on Sunday night and its similarity to what happened with Glenn earlier in the season with the dumpster incident, I have to think Daryl's going to be alright.

Also, there's just a bit of wishful thinking on my part that Daryl isn't dead because he's arguably the best character on the show.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #1009 on: March 29, 2016, 10:47:44 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Well, I guess the one upside if Daryl isn't, in fact, dead is that you can pretty much eliminate him as the one who's going to get killed by Neegan in the finale.    Show wouldn't be dumb enough to pretend to kill him in one episode then actually kill him in the very next episode, would they?

Given the nature of how that scene ended on Sunday night and its similarity to what happened with Glenn earlier in the season with the dumpster incident, I have to think Daryl's going to be alright.

Also, there's just a bit of wishful thinking on my part that Daryl isn't dead because he's arguably the best character on the show.

Daryl survives only to get eaten by zombaby
Yup

« Reply #1010 on: March 29, 2016, 10:49:14 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
Although, with no teeth, zombaby might not be much of a risk.  Just horror and emotional ruin.
Yup

« Reply #1011 on: March 29, 2016, 10:50:36 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be

Daryl survives only to get eaten by zombaby

No one survives zombaby.  No one.

« Reply #1012 on: March 31, 2016, 09:04:26 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
I don't care who dies.  But I'm becoming a little obsessive about there being a zombaby in the season finale. 
Yup

« Reply #1013 on: March 31, 2016, 09:15:38 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933

I think that'd be a little much, especially because she's not even that far along from what it looks like.

If the zombaby does happen, I would say that she's miscarrying right now, and it comes out as a zombaby. But, again, unless I missed something, she's not that far along, and the zombaby wouldn't really be a Dawn of the Dead type as much as a fetus type.

There's also fan theories that Enid poisoned her with the pickles or that she aborted herself after all of the talk about bringing a baby into the world.

« Reply #1014 on: March 31, 2016, 09:19:18 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
I'm not going to lie though, I'm pretty stoked about seeing the Comedian from the Watchmen (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) play Negan. That's an absolutely perfect casting.

« Reply #1015 on: March 31, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Negan will kill a major good character ...just know he will....all the major bad guys kill one or two ....it's their job ..LOL

Better NOT  be Darryl

« Reply #1016 on: March 31, 2016, 09:47:41 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be
Negan will kill a major good character ...just know he will....all the major bad guys kill one or two ....it's their job ..LOZl

Better NOT  be Darryl

This finale is going to be dark.  Real dark.

And agreed on Daryl.

« Reply #1017 on: March 31, 2016, 10:09:45 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Negan will kill a major good character ...just know he will....all the major bad guys kill one or two ....it's their job ..LOZl

Better NOT  be Darryl

And agreed on Daryl.

« Reply #1018 on: March 31, 2016, 10:40:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Better NOT  be Darryl

And agreed on Daryl.

Agree ...that says it all.... ;D

« Reply #1019 on: March 31, 2016, 10:44:23 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
Daryl's overrated

There, I said it.