Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359481 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #660 on: March 24, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Am I the only one that noticed that Maggie doesn't give a crap about her sister Beth? I mean come on, she's crying and trippin' over her boyfriend but did not mention Beth all season. Some sista
good point.  I guess getting some after the zombie apocalypse means more than family ;)

« Reply #661 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:32 AM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Am I the only one that noticed that Maggie doesn't give a crap about her sister Beth? I mean come on, she's crying and trippin' over her boyfriend but did not mention Beth all season. Some sista
good point.  I guess getting some after the zombie apocalypse means more than family ;)

Or during the Zombie Apocalypse. hahaha
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #662 on: March 24, 2014, 11:36:37 AM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
I think Beth is at Terminus and Maggie will see her at dinner.  ;)

« Reply #663 on: March 24, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas

Bet Maggie dies next week. When she burned her photo in the cave telling Glenn "you don't need this"

Definitely one of them is gone
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #664 on: March 24, 2014, 12:07:59 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286
The last 2 episodes have had moments of genuine horror.  All I can say is "about time".

« Reply #665 on: March 24, 2014, 01:07:37 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

Bet Maggie dies next week. When she burned her photo in the cave telling Glenn "you don't need this"

Definitely one of them is gone
probably too close to what will happen for my liking.  I like their characters.

« Reply #666 on: March 24, 2014, 01:23:17 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I saw these on another site.  Pretty interesting flashback from earlier in the season:

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #667 on: March 24, 2014, 01:52:21 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
I'm curious about what happens at Terminus. Normally destinations on this show seem to good to be true and then they eventually uncover the secret that causes the destinations to be a poor one (Hershel's farm, the Prison, the governor's town). However, since there are only two episodes left in the season I think they will have to immediately disclose what the problem is.

Also, I bet there is a stand off between the crew Daryl is now staying with and everyone else which leads to Daryl going beastmode and killing most of the people in his current crew.

If they end up killing off people on the show it better not be Glenn or Maggie. If anyone needs to go it is one of the characters I don't like (Rick or Carl).
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #668 on: March 24, 2014, 02:09:55 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
I'm curious about what happens at Terminus. Normally destinations on this show seem to good to be true and then they eventually uncover the secret that causes the destinations to be a poor one (Hershel's farm, the Prison, the governor's town). However, since there are only two episodes left in the season I think they will have to immediately disclose what the problem is.

Also, I bet there is a stand off between the crew Daryl is now staying with and everyone else which leads to Daryl going beastmode and killing most of the people in his current crew.

If they end up killing off people on the show it better not be Glenn or Maggie. If anyone needs to go it is one of the characters I don't like (Rick or Carl).

Yeah they're definitely not killing off Carl or Rick... Yet. I think it's definitely one of Glen or Maggie that's going to die. And Bob. Maybe Tara. No way it's gonna be Rick or Carl until the final season.

I understand not liking Carl, but why Rick? Glen is useless this season. He use to be my favorite character along with Daryl but he contributed nothing to the group the first half of the season

« Reply #669 on: March 24, 2014, 02:12:36 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Yeah they're definitely not killing off Carl or Rick... Yet. I think it's definitely one of Glen or Maggie that's going to die. And Bob. Maybe Tara. No way it's gonna be Rick or Carl until the final season.

I understand not liking Carl, but why Rick? Glen is useless this season. He use to be my favorite character along with Daryl but he contributed nothing to the group the first half of the season

I also get the sense that one of Glenn or Maggie will die, and I think it will be Maggie. 

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #670 on: March 24, 2014, 02:34:42 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I also get the sense that one of Glenn or Maggie will die

The pic burning was foreshadowing as I see it, too.  One of these two will die.

Maggie will see her at dinner

Maybe she is dinner.  My son thinks Terminus is a lure for cannibals.

I paused the trailer at the end.   The person being dragged down by the walkers was not a main star that I could see.

I think Darryl will turn on the " Claim group" once he learns it is Rick and kill, Joe.

« Reply #671 on: March 24, 2014, 04:34:25 PM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471

I also get the sense that one of Glenn or Maggie will die, and I think it will be Maggie.

I would hope they've learned by now not to signal big deaths that way.  I'm not sure how the character-centric episodes after the prison fit into their pattern of spotlighting a character just before killing them.

Mike

« Reply #672 on: March 24, 2014, 05:52:46 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

I would hope they've learned by now not to signal big deaths that way.  I'm not sure how the character-centric episodes after the prison fit into their pattern of spotlighting a character just before killing them.

Mike

The spotlighting of a character before death was getting too predictable, and that ruined the freshness of the idea that no one is safe in this show. It contributed to making things feel more like a stretched out b-movie combined with predictable tv show drama, like watching rick giggling as he watched Carl and Michonne share a candy bar. It was a brief moment yet it was so corny and generically executed.

Yet i still watch because i like b movies with people in monster masks and makeup. It is hard to like most of the cast though. Maggie and Glenn have really become irritating.

I still like Rick. He has a lot of baggage that helps make for a good main hero character. Daryl, Michonne and Carol are cool too. I'm ready to see a bunch outside of those four go.

« Reply #673 on: March 24, 2014, 05:57:20 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

This has been bothering me too. For the past few seasons you forget they are even related.

« Reply #674 on: March 24, 2014, 05:58:11 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
What's up with all the "I hope so and so is killed off" talk?

Can't I just hope they all live happily ever after?  ;D